Chapter 1: Why am I here again?

Quinn's P.O.V.
I walked downstairs after arguing with my father about going to live with this so called family member. I smelled the bullshit coming off him I knew he sent yui for a good damn reason and he knows I hate that bitch as much as I hate him. I sighed and started packing Lunar's bed and toys I called her to me she came barreling towards me in excitement. (I realized I never put a picture of lunar so here you go.)

I smiled and said "Well at least one of us is excited about leaving

I smiled and said "Well at least one of us is excited about leaving." I grabbed my luggage and walked outside with lunar next to me and saw the cab I would be taking I smiled and said "Good Afternoon sir." He smiled and said "Good Afternoon ms." He helped me get my luggage in the cab and lunar ran up to him and let him pet her I smiled and said "Thank you for allowing lunar to come with me." He said "Its no problem I happen to like animals." We made small talk as I got in the cab and we continued till I got to my destination. He sighed and said  "I'm afraid this is your stop Quinn." We are calling eachother our actual names since he was really nice. I gave him a small smile and said "It seems so Mac." He got out and opened my door and lunar ran out and stretched I laughed and said "I will miss you my good friend." He hugged me and helped me take my luggage out and i waved bye with lunar jumping up and down it was her way of saying good-bye. I turned once he was gone and walked up to the front door and knocked and waited politely even though the door cracked open. I waited for what seemed like twenty minutes till a man with black hair opened it all the way and said "Who are you might I ask?" I smiled and gave a polite bow and said "My name is Quinn Komori and this is my pet wolf lunar we were told by my father that I was to stay here with yui." When I looked at him I could tell he wasn't human he didn't smell like it but I didn't really care as long as lunar is not hurt or myself. He said "You are the girl that we were told about well please come in." He stepped aside and I smiled and walked inside lunar had her head held high she was a alpha wolf after all and she always acts like that till she gets to know and like you. He asks a servant to grab my luggage and I follow him into what looks like a living room. I waited till he gave me permission to sit and when he did I sat down and he said "Ms Quinn my name is-" Before he could even speak we heard a perverted laugh and another man comes out and one by one different males come out it was a total of 6 males and one of them had my bitchy sister next to him and once she saw me she screeched "Why the hell are you here you bitch!" I gave her a smile straight from hell and said "What our so called father told me to do you dumb flat ass bitch." A few of the males started laughing and I got up and bowed at the one who brought me here and said "I apologize for my sisters behavior as well as my own." Lunar sat next to me looking at yui and growled remembering yui use to hit me for saying anything to her. I pet lunars head as I sat down and said "Its ok lunar she won't do anything to me while there are people around." Then I smiled and looked toward the man who had brought me in here and said "Might I know your names?" He said "As I was saying earlier before the rude interruption I am Reiji the second oldest, the lazy ass on the couch is shū the oldest, then the triplets Ayato, Laito, and Kanato, and the youngest Subaru." I smiled and said " Its a pleasure to meet you all I am Quinn Komori I am yui's adopted sister."

    Reiji's P.O.V.
I looked at Quinn now it makes sense that she is yui's adopted sister they look nothing alike. She smiles at us and when she looks at yui if looks could kill yui would be dead. Yui screeched "Why would father send you demon." Quinn smiled and said "Cause he told me to watch you to make sure you dont do anything stupid flat board." I smirked at this while my brothers laugh except for shū who smiled. She was so different from her sister who we were all fed up with. I feel like Quinn will make this mansion less depressing.

( I'm really sorry I haven't posted in so long I've just had a lot on my mind and things are going a little crazy in my life so I'm going to try to posted everyday if possible)