Chapter 2: Yui you are an idiot

Quinn's P.O.V.
I stood up and looked at Reiji and said "Would you mind showing me to my room?" He smiled kindly at me and said "Certainly  Ms.Quinn right this way." I followed him out of the room with Lunar beside me looking alert for anything that could be a danger to me. I smile and pat her head and that lowers her guard as we follow Reiji down the hall. Reiji looked at me and said "Ms.Quinn what was your past with Yui like?" I looked at him and said "You don't have to call me Ms. it makes me feel old and me and Yui don't have the best relationship she from the first day she met me has abused me and belittled me it wasn't anything new to me." I couldn't tell what he was thinking cause I chose to look directly in front of me and he said "Here is your room I do hope you will join us for night school." I smiled at him and said "I would be delighted to join." As he walked away I went to look at my new room.

(I couldn't get the close button off it so oh well)I thought it was beautiful i sat down and Lunar jumped on the bed wagging her tail

I thought it was beautiful i sat down and Lunar jumped on the bed wagging her tail. I laughed and though it was super cute. I looked at the time 'Well if they go to night school I should get ready now and head downstairs.'

Subaru's P.O.V.
We have been waiting for Yui and her sister Quinn. We didn't have to wait long cause quinn came down the stairs in her chosen outfit for school along with her wolf Lunar.

 I almost blushed it went well with her completion and her hair I quickly looked away I didn't want her to think I was being creepy

I almost blushed it went well with her completion and her hair I quickly looked away I didn't want her to think I was being creepy. What am I thinking why should I care what she thinks of me.

Quinn's P.O.V.
I smiled at everyone and looked to Reiji and said "I do hope I am not late." He gave a slight smile and said "Not at all Quinn you are on time your sister on the other hand needs to hurry." I smiled and said "I could send Lunar to fetch her for you." He said "No need we don't want such a magnificent creature to touch her." I could tell that comment made lunar happy. I heard Yui scream "Why are you bringing that beast with you!" I turned and with the deadly look I could give said "I have papers saying she can go anywhere I go so shut the hell up before things get brutal." She screeched and hid behind Ayato I laughed and followed Reiji outside. I had one thing on my mind and that was how stupid and easy to scare Yui was.