Mind manipulating

We all know Hitoshi Shinsou's qurik (Brainwashing) it's kinda like this.

It manipulates the brainwaves  and let you (like brainwashing) control the victims actions. There are still some things different:
- You don't have to say what the victim should do you can tell it per telepathy.
- You can erase memories they have but you must know which one and what happened.
- Or you can let them keep the memory but change it. (For example you can make from: You hurt a kid out of selfdefense.
You bullied a kid.)

How to use the quirk against someone is again like Shinsou it does either you make them reply to you or (not like Shinsou) you touch them.

Weakness would be you have to touch the person so you need hand-to-hand combat experience or you have to make them reply.

You need a very good selfcontrol and you must be really concentrated at what you're doing 'cause everything you think of will the person you manipulated do.

You can also let them use their quirks for your use.

Limit: Unclear. The higher the selfcontrol the better. You can manipulate as many people as you wish to but everything you think of will the person do. But you can separate them if you think of their name, say to the person in their face what to do (telepathy is the other option) or think/say a thing that only this person has.

____________________________________

A/N: What do you think of this kinda quirk.

For the Todorokis out there who's secret lovechild is it (I'm actually unsure about this but I think one of the parents must be Shinsou).