Bloody-eye

This is a hint of my villain Deku story. And inspired by the Sharingan from any Uchiha (Naruto).

You basically have a normal quirk but with the bloody-eye hidden. The more rage, hatred and sadness you have inside of you the more energy you get. The bloody-eye will appear when your extremly sad/angry (and not Bakugou-angry).

It'll glow and gives you either energy or one of your parents quirk you don't have. For example: If Dabi has the bloody-eye and his extremly sad he'd be able to control his blue flames and his mother's ice. So he'll be more powerful than Shoto and his father.

Weakness: If you can't handle your emotions you're power will take over and you lose control. And you can't play sad or angry if you want more power the bloody-eye will only appear if you really feel these emotions.

Limit: Depense on the quirk you also have.

Other information and thing that you can do:
-If you're quirkless you get either one your parent's quirk or a mix of them.
- It'll make your quirk 45-times stronger.
- It'll only disappear when you're knocked out or calmed down.

____________________________________
A/N: Okay what would you think if a quirkless boy/girl would has a 'power' like this?
I think if Deku has it before All Might gave him his power. Deku would with the telekinesis form his mother todally beat Katsukis ass.

Todorokis that would probably a challenge what do you think?