Ignorance(1)

Ignorance : - A lack of knowledge and information. The word 'ignorant' is an adjective that describes a person in the state of being unaware...or individuals who are unaware of important information or facts.

Source : Wikipedia.

+-+-+-+-

According to my understanding, this is the stage where you everything seems wrong. You know you aren't fine, your emotions are full of uncertainties and negativity. You feel so imperfect, but you can't really trace what makes you feel so imperfect.

You're unnable to trace the cause of your unhappiness.

If only you could...

Most times, we find ourselves in this state, where we're sad and fed up of life.. but we're unnable to tell why.

And I don't know if this only happens to me but you just want to stay in that web of sadness and be left all alone in it..

This Ignorance, as I love to term it, can even occur at intervals....

Even after the preceding problem causing your unhappiness has been solved, you still find yourself overwhelmed with a certain kind of unhappiness.

Most times, it can be seen as paranoia.

Basically, this stage is characterised by feeling broken, but unnable to identify the cause of such brokeness.

+-+-+-+

P.T.O

Update — 10/08/2021: I can almost term all of this as paranoia.

But I do treasure these words, as they were written at a point where the trueness of each sentence, was seen — like never before.