chapter 4-starts his music

why did bredon urie start singing? 

Urie met Brent Wilson while taking guitar classes offered at their high school and Wilson asked Urie to try out as lead guitarist for Panic! ... When Urie filled in for Ross during a band rehearsal, they were impressed with Urie's vocal abilities and he was chosen as their lead singer.

at the Disco's Brendon Urie was taking a victory lap for his most recent album at the Billboard Music Awards Wednesday night (May 2), the singer confided that he's already looking ahead to the next album. "I thought I would take a little more time off and I'm already starting music," Urie told Billboard

here is one of brendon urie songs :)

At The Disco split left him 'very depressed' Brendon Urie has spoken about the impact the first Panic! At The Disco split had on him emotionally and mentally. Guitarist Ryan Ross and bassist Jon Walker left the Las Vegas band in 2009, one year after the release of their second album, 'Pretty.

The duo subsequently formed a new band, the Young Veins, leaving Urie and Smith as the sole remaining members of Panic! at the Disco. ... Shortly thereafter, Weekes reverted to being a touring member once again, leaving Urie as the only member of the official lineup

Former Panic! At The Disco member Ryan Ross has admitted that quitting the band felt like "breaking up with a girlfriend". The guitarist, who left the group with ex-bassist Jon Walker to form The Young Veins last July, told NME that he walked out on the Las Vegas four-piece because he didn't enjoy playing anymore.

Members have included Ryan Ross, Brendon Urie, Spencer Smith, Brent Wilson and Jon Walker.

Most fans of emo bands will deny that the band in question is emo. P!ATD is emo because they have emotion-centered lyrics into and pop-punk instrumentation. ... They don't even sound emo people. Listen to real emo, then panic!