chapter 7-more about brendon urie

Brendon Boyd Urie (born April 12, 1987) is an American singer, songwriter, and musician, best known as the lead vocalist of Panic! at the Disco, of which he is the only member remaining.Group: Panic! at the DiscoBorn: April 12, 1987, St. George, UtahProfession: Singer-songwriter, MusicianEducation: Palo Verde High School

Urie met Brent Wilson while taking guitar classes offered at their high school and Wilson asked Urie to try out as lead guitarist for , as they were looking for a replacement at the time. Originally, was their lead singer. When Urie filled in for Ross during a band rehearsal, they were impressed with Urie's vocal abilities and he was chosen as their lead singer.

Since then, Panic! at the Disco has released six studio albums with Urie as lead vocalist. was released in 2005 with the hit lead single "" propelling it to 1.8 million sales. For their second album, (2008), Urie also took lyrical responsibility and wrote two of the tracks on the record by himself; those tracks being "I Have Friends in Holy Spaces" and festival favorite "Folkin' Around." He also wrote "" for the soundtrack to the motion picture .

Urie in 2007

On March 22, 2011, the band released their third album following the departure of Ross and Walker. On October 8, 2013, the fourth album, was released. It debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200. On July 21, 2014, Urie won "Best Vocalist" at the . In 2015, founding drummer left the band and bassist departed from the official lineup, being downgraded to a touring member, leaving Urie as the only member of the official lineup.

Urie provided guest vocals alongside on 's song "One Of THOSE Nights" from their debut album, 

Urie performing with Panic! at the Disco in 2009

Urie has also been involved with several songs and other projects by former labelmates . He provided vocals on the songs "" and "20 Dollar Nose Bleed" from Fall Out Boy's 2008 album, . Urie also sang back vocals on the track "7 Minutes In Heaven" off of Fall Out Boy's .

In 2008, Urie became involved with a song for the Coca-Cola Company, called "." Urie sings the chorus of the song, which also features labelmate of Fall Out Boy, labelmate of , Cee-Lo Green, and . The song was written and produced by , co-written by Cee-Lo Green and remixed by Polow Da Don. Urie was also featured as an elated news reporter in the music video for the song, which was released on July 16, 2009.

In December 2013, Urie sang "Big Shot" in front of , and an audience, when Billy Joel received the , the nation's highest honor for influencing American culture through the arts.

Urie performing with Panic! at the Disco in 2011

Urie appeared in the music videos "," "" and "" by . Urie appears in the video for the song "" alongside bandmate and former Panic! at the Disco band members and . The members are seen dancing in animal costumes, Urie being in a dog suit. Urie also appears in "One of THOSE nights" by , which also features Ryan Ross, Jon Walker, , and Spencer Smith. In 2010 Urie and bandmate appeared in 's music video "Pretty Melody," appearing as . Brendon co-wrote a song with of the band . Rivers has said that "If Panic! wants it, they have first dibs, but if not, it could work for Weezer." Urie and bandmate Spencer Smith appeared in 's Panic! at Butch Walker's, a parody in which Urie discovers Walker is a psychotic homicidal cannibal, and Brendon is his next meal.

On March 24, 2014, Brendon Urie was featured on 's single "Keep On Keeping On" off his upcoming album Rough Waters. Urie featured on the entirety of the song "Love in the Middle of a Firefight" for 's album . Francis called it his favorite track on the album. Urie also was featured on the track "Molly" on his debut studio album .

In 2016, Urie was featured on the song "It Remembers" by the band , from their album .

On April 11, 2017, Urie announced that he would star in Cyndi Lauper's -winning Broadway musical, , in which he played one of the lead roles, Charlie Price. He played the role from May 26, 2017, to August 6, 2017.

In 2015, Urie wrote a song for the . The musical made its debut in in the summer of 2016 and returned to the Palace Theater on Broadway in the winter of 2017. For the musical, Urie wrote a song called, "Not A Simple Sponge." released a video in the spring of 2016 that includes details about the artists that they worked with to bring the score to life, including , , and Panic! at the Disco.

In June 2018, Urie launched the Highest Hopes Foundation. The foundation supports other non-profit organizations that advocate for human rights and support communities who are often discriminated against. To start off the funding of this foundation, Urie donated $1 million and gave $1 from the purchase of every US ticket for the Pray for the Wicked Tour to the foundation.

On April 26, 2019, Urie collaborated with singer-songwriter on "", which is the first single of her seventh studio album, , they co-wrote the song with , Swift and Little co-produced the song.

Urie possesses a voice range that spans four . His range extends D2 to C7. His voice is known for being "extensive" and "versatile," notably after the release of "" (2013)

Urie has cited , and as his biggest influences

Urie married Sarah Orzechowski on April 27, 2013, after announcing their engagement in September 2011. The two had first briefly met at one of Urie's shows, and eight months later, from brought Sarah to one of Urie's shows and re-introduced them. The song "Sarah Smiles" from the album was inspired by Orzechowski.

In 2013, Urie said that he had "experimented" with men but stated, "I guess if I had to classify myself, I'd say I'm ." In July 2018, Urie described himself as and stated, "I'm married to a woman and I'm very much in love with her but I'm not opposed to a man because to me, I like a person. ... If a person is great, then a person is great."

In a 2016 interview with , Urie stated that he has .

In February 2017, Urie moved out of his home in , to an undisclosed location, saying that "visits and constant harassment" from fans approaching him at his house led him to feel unsafe.

Urie has said that he has been diagnosed with and was prescribed medication for the condition at a young age. He says that he likes to be open about his mental health to his fans.

During late 2018, Urie began streaming regularly on popular live-streaming website.

thank you for reading this book and i hope you guys have learnt alot about brendon urie.

here is a song from brendon urie please injoy :)