Forever Branded (Dreammare)

Not sure if Ticci wants me tagging them again, but this was their request.

Requested by: TicciKat7

Luckily I save all my oneshots on google doc, now, especiallyvafter the first time this was taken down.

'Dream has agreed to give himself up to Nightmare in exchange for peace between the Star Sans's and the Evil Sans's, despite his friends' protests. Dream told them he'd be fine, that he'd still visit them, but he was still a little fearful for what Nightmare may want from him. The agreement had been made, and Nightmare immediately took Dream to the bedroom to claim him once and for all.'

Before we begin, please follow my two moderators:

zyebana_yaoistka

KathIsBeingWeird 

{-Dreams View-}

Shattered white fragments littered the ground as I slowly picked them up and started to inspect them more closely. I had first thought that these tiny pieces were just glass, but that shine that you usually get from that transparent material, wasn't as dull as this. It was strange, the house we Star Sans's called our base was well kept and maintained in terms of cleanliness. This meant that something wasn't right here, I looked for more of these white jagged things, I picked each and every single bit up, I was so focused that I never noticed that I had made it right in front of Ink's bedroom door. This didn't sit very well with me, I knew something was wrong, but it was all too frightening to open that door and see what lies ahead. This little scenario reminded me of that surge of panic I got once I had woken up and went to check on my brother, only to realize he wasn't there... That was on the same day he changed. I could feel myself grip onto my left arm as I shook a bit, I pushed that thought out of my head and reassured myself.

"Keep calm, Dream... You're friend needs you! You can't let the negativity consume all what's left!" I gave a pep talk to brighten up my mood, which worked nicely, I reached out for the handle and firmly turned it and opened the door. All that talk did for me was nothing, I wasn't prepared for this.

A brown and beige scarf draped itself over this skeletons lap. Both arms destroyed beyond recognition as black ink poured from the wound. Those shards that I had been picking up were some of many scattered around him. I had instinctively put a hand to my mouth to muffle out a gasp, making my way to him, I asked.

"Ink, what happened?! Why are you so hurt?!" I could see him try to smile and make this seem a lot less urgent and important than it really was, but he winced in pain so much so, that the smile was barely even on his face for a second.

"I just had to protect some universes and ran into Nightmares gang..." He chuckled awkwardly as I couldn't help but glance at his mangled arms. They have never been this aggressive against us before and Ink doesn't lose in such a way that makes it a total defeat. I felt something run down my cheeks, as my vision became blurry. I was crying and Ink was trying to get me to stop, but it wasn't going to happen. This was all my fault, if I had just tried to persuade Nightmare into making a peace treaty. If I had just been a better brother and shielded him from the rest of that village.

I carefully took Ink's right arm in my hands as a golden glow, dancing and swirling together with a light green hue came from my hand and enveloped his arm. It started to reconstruct as the black ink circled around what was left, becoming the main ingredient in recreating the bones that made up Ink's arm. Then the ink sprawled across every bruised, cracked or just injured area on his body as it then dissipated into the air, leaving Ink completely healed.