A desolate night (Dreammare)

So um, hi again! It's me PomegranateRed!

Here's the first place prize for Yuuko_Akira!

Yuuko, you're so good at drawing!

Shattered is currently sick, so I'm posting this for him, this is a collab between me and him since we both hosted this contest in a way.

Now continue on with the actual chapter!

Thanks!

!!!Warning!!!

If you are not aware that this is explicit content, I ask you to please calmly stop reading and ignore that you've ever seen this book, so please ignore this book and do not report it for whatever reason.

Omniscient view

As the breeze tickled his face, the setting of the sun opened up the gates for the moon to once again rise from the ashes. A pair of brilliant yellow eyelights watched as the stars had started to awaken and twinkle a message of good night. The white fluffy clouds became a dark grey that snaked around and relished the light of the moon. A sigh escaped his lips, another night was going to begin and once again, the fight between the day and night would commence. The nimbus behind his head held an iridescent shine, as the gold reflected all the goodness the dark had to offer.

His phalanges tapped against the rough rock, each tap sent signals to his brain. The single spot hitting stone repeatedly, started to sting and throb. The calming silence brought forth by the the shadows stretching across all horizons shattered. The appearance of a new being created chaos, reaping the souls of the suffering. He had been waiting for him to reveal himself to the world once again. Lifting one of his legs, the white diaphanous silk fabrics floated behind him as his foot touched the bumpy terrain of rock. Propelling himself into the sky, the cold was awfully refreshing, but he had no time to enjoy the blessing. The incoming danger was approaching at a faster rate than all previous nights, to cleanse the impurities now tainting the world all over again, it was a given to fight back.

Six pellucide wings sprouted from his back, the pristine feathers danced with the wind as it greeted the ground with a soft hug. The speed he was flying at was far faster than the speed of sound as he neared the figure brimming with all the malice this world had could give. Lifting an arm, it glowed in radiant rays that mimicked the sun. The new vortex of light pushed a sword of silver into his hands. Grasping it's handle, the sound of metal cutting the air with a sharp ring reverberated. The noise emulsifying with magic as it formed a powerful beam that made it target his opponent. The rumbling of the earth's terrace and the pebbles hitting dirt is the only thing that could be heard...

Until something odd erupted from the clouds composed of dust and dirt. It was dripping with negative emotions in the form of slime like goop. The color is pitch black and it darted towards the angel, swerving and becoming an almost organic shape just to get to the divine one. The weapon in his hand transformed into a bow, pulling the string back, an orange arrow manifested. Soon that arrow was released from the bows clutches as it made contact with the tentacle. The appendage exploding as the liquid fell to the ground as it sizzled and burned the life of plants around it.

Landing on the ground as his very aura allowed life to sprout from the areas infested by this wicked energy. He opened his mouth to speak, to call out the others name, to ask him for forgiveness, just like he's done every single night. But, this time, the other changed the script and talked first.