Mentor.

Loredas 19th, Hearthfire, 4E 180

  Bellona and Ivy wake up early the next day. They eat breakfast, get dressed, and follow their mom down the road to Anvil. Once there, they help her open the shutters, sweep the rooms, and set out place items. As well as set potion orders in the upstairs chest room.

"Bellona go outside and see how the plants are doing. Ivy, go into the storage room and see if anything is rotten or nibbled on." Lionent orders as she sets potions out on the counter.
"Will do," Bellona says and leaves the shop. She walks closely beside the dew-covered structure. The most is raising all around the town. It makes things hazy but also beautiful.

  Soon enough she is behind the house and bends over to check on the imported juniper bushes. From what her mother has told her the weather in Anvil is similar to the Reach region of Skyrim. Where the berries are frequently found. The dew drips from the berries as she gently moves the twigs around carefully inspecting. Some of the berries are slightly chewed on by insects and she makes note to tell her mother.

  Next, she walks over to the goldenrod bristles. They seem healthy and ready for picking. The aloe vera, bergamot, and imported mountain flowers are also healthy and thriving. She starts to walk over to the fennel and flax plants when she hears the squeaking of windows next door. Her eyes follow the sound and she sees Ellis shaking out a rug from the upstairs window. Getting the morning glories below the window all dusty.

"Hey, Ellis!" Bellona waves up at the Dunmer. Ellis stops shaking her rug and waves at her. "Hello, dearie! How are you doing?" Ellis asks as she pulls the rug back inside.
"I'm doing great just helping mother with the shop."
"Oh. Well, if you ever want to come over you can. I'm here all day." She smiles and rests her elbows on the window sill.
"I'll keep that in mind Ellis. I have to get back inside so see you!"
"Bye dear!" Ellis leaves the window and Bellona goes back inside the shop.

Her mother is busy bending over the alchemy laboratory grinding away at something. "The juniper berries are being eaten on," Bellona tells her mother as she steps over to the banister. Lionent sighs without looking up she says, "Damn beetles. Go into the storage room and get two imp stool and one preserved cinnabar. As well as one fly amanita." She instructs her daughter.
"Okay." Bellona walks into the other room where Ivy is already holding the ingredients. "Here you go." Her sister says as she hands over the fungus.

Bellona brings the items back into the main room and sits them on the banister next to the alchemy lab. Her mother finishes her work and dumps the powder into a decanter. She turns to the mushrooms and picks them up. "Watch carefully Bellona. This mixture could save your crops in the future." Bellona pays close attention as she watches the fungus be mashed together and mixed carefully. Lionent adds some lime from underneath the table to the mix. She keeps mashing and turning until the mushrooms are now a soup-like consistency.

"Go out and try this." Lionent hands the small bowl to Bellona.
"Yes." Bellona carefully walks outside and to the juniper bushes. She pours the thick liquid onto and around the bushes. Making sure to hit the spots the beetles like the most. She shakes the bowl to make sure everything is out as much as possible and goes back inside.

She hands the bowl back to Lionent who is now at the counter folding a box shut. "Now that's taken care of I need you Bellona to deliver these potion orders. You think you can do that?"
"Yes, seems simple." Bellona picks up the small box and list of addresses.
"What about me?" Ivy asks from the doorway of the storage room.
"You will be helping me mix potions." She turns her head back to Bellona. "Get a move on now." She waves her oldest away.

  She walks from house to house handing out potions to their respective owners or placing them on porches. She does so until none are left and Bellona makes her way back to the shop. She passes the Fighters Guild and stops to watch some of them train. There's a Bosmer shooting arrows, an Argonian and Khajiit melee practicing at each other. There's also an Orc standing under a tree overseeing them.