Just You Wait - 43

TXkgbmV4dCBzdG9yeSB3aWxsIGJlIGNvZGU=

SXQnbGwgYmUgZnVu

"You can't handcuff us, we're not trying to fight you!" Tom growled as they were dragged inside. "You're trying to bite me!" The woman growled back. Not only was Tord being fairly peaceful, the cops also knew damn well they couldn't contain him. The voided boy finally got the right angle and bit the wrist of the lady trying to hold him back and handcuff him. "Fuck!" She yelped and he laughed mischievously, then looked to his boyfriend. "Help?"

"Tom just behave, they mean no harm." The Norski snickered, politely standing next to a guard. "Then they should stop touching me!" He got louder and pumped his elbow back into her stomach, making her stumble back so he was able to run over to Tord. "Thomas..." He groaned and put an arm around his baby. The girl quickly recovered and came over to the boy. "He needs to be detained!"

"If you were less violent this would stop happening you know Tom." Tord gave him a kiss on the head and put a hand on his shoulder. "THAT'S IT! You are dismissed!" The lady shouted, pointing to the door. "We will carry out this investigation without you! Now GO." Tord stepped away and walked out without saying a word, Tom following close behind. "Wow." Tord saw Edd and Matt waiting in the car and so they got in the front seats. "That was oddly genius Tom. You got us out of a lot of work, even if that meant scarring our reputation."

"What did you do?" Edd stammered with concern. "I got us kicked out." Tom stated proudly and Tord started to drive. "I suppose it won't really matter." Matt added in to the conversation. "Why?" The Norski questioned, thinking about what just happened. "Well we all plan to move out of this hellhole town. It'd be funny if we moved to Norway, it's peaceful there and all right?" Matt let out a short laugh. "You'd want to move to Norway? Your money won't be worth much there." The native questioned.

"Well if we could get stable jobs then it'd be fine." Edd nudged Matt, thinking the idea was cool. "That's not a small decision to make, that's a big deal." Tom said with a bit of nervousness. "Well we're getting to the age where we gotta move out... it wouldn't be awful to be somewhere so far our parents couldn't judge us." Edd's cheeks went pink as he laid his hand on top of Matt's. "What about you Tom?"

"Well I don't live anywhere right now really. All my belongings fit into a few bags so I could go anywhere at any time." He just stared out the window. "That would work out. I was actually going to ask you what you wanted to do about the whole living situation today Thomas. We could get a home close to the base, and Edd and Matt could live in an English speaking neighborhood." He suggested solemnly.

"Firstly can I ask why so many people are trying to kill you?" The poor boy just twiddled his fingers around anxiously, then twirled his hair nervously. "Well, the people who don't like this country back in Norway don't support our training camps, since they're to help train soldiers for you guys. They try to attack me in hopes that Norway will rid of the camp, and we won't be apart of your country's wars when they happen."

"Nextly then... yeah I suppose. It's such a huge step to take though." He sighed and Tord pulled up to their motel. "We can go as a whole group then, how about next week yeah?" Tord smiled, holding in his excitement until he got confirmation. Edd and Matt looked to each-other then nodded. "We're in!" Everybody liked that. "I'll see you guys then!" The couple stepped out of the car and went into the motel, and Matt and Edd drove home.

After getting to their bedroom Tom held onto Tomee bear calmly, standing by the window. "Is Norway pretty?" He asked softly as Tord approached. "I think it's beautiful. We've got mountains and wonderful ocean views." He smiled, wrapping his arms around his baby from behind. "I've never seen a mountain or an ocean, it's been my dream for... most of my life!" The voided boy gasped with joy. "Would you work at the military base with me?" He then inquired hopefully.

"As lieutenant like before? That sounds like a dream come true." Tom hugged the leader protectively. "I'm feeling a bit homesick, can't wait to get back." They smiled, happy in each-other's arms. "I feel like my life has finally started." The boy in blue giggled with excitement. "It'll truly start once we find our home. Do you feel your life is worth living?" The Norski then felt a little bad. "On a scale from 1-10? Eh, five and a half." Tom giggled. "Just you wait~" Tord kissed him passionately, holding him tight and keeping him warm, just as always.