Chapter 5

After Yuno helped Asta and Noelle from being eaten from the flower, he and along with two other members of Golden Dawn went down to check on them. Y/N watched them as he was on a higher level than Asta and Noelle. He watched the members of Golden Dawn walk over to them. He saw that the other two members were a male and a female.

 He saw that the other two members were a male and a female

Y/N sniffed the air and was a bit intrigued as he smelled the scent of flowers

Y/N 'thought': Flowers? That's odd. Is it due to one of their grimoires or something?

He sniffed the air a bit more as he was able to narrow the scent to the girl with vermilion hair.

Y/N 'thought': Does she have the ability to control planets or something? If so that's awesome. Said as he smiled. Honestly, now that I know this smile, I can pick it up from anywhere not to mention any change in it as well.

Yuno and the other two walked up to Asta and Noelle as Asta and Yuno smiled at each other.

???: Yuno. Said the one with glasses.

Yuno: Sir. Said as he faced him.

???: Why did you go out of your way to save these people? We've been charged with exploring this dungeon and securing its valuable contents. Our primary objective is to reach the treasure hall with all possible hast. We have no time to involve ourselves with trivial such as these.

Asta: Jeez who the heck is four eyes the rude her Yuno? Said as he pointed to him causing his eye to twitch in irritation.

Yuno: My superior.

???: Excuse me!!! And you think that I'm rude!!! Shouting as he grabbed Asta by his collar. Don't say that again brat!! I am a noble and you will treat me with some respect!!!

Y/N covered his ears when he shouted at Asta as it hurt his ear quite a bit seeing how the sound bounced off the walls.

Y/N: Oh come on. Asta was annoying already with his damn shouting and now I got to deal with another one? Man, I hate people.

The five of them talked a bit as Y/N watched from a distance as he wasn't sure how to react to meeting new people. He was able to hear that the girl is named Mimosa and the other one is called Klaus. One thing led to another as Asta shouted started to shout at Klaus.