Chapter 9

After the group called the Eye of the Midnight Sun left, with Y/N captive, Noelle and the others were shocked.

Noelle: We have to follow them.

Klaus: Stop Noelle.

Noelle: But.

Jellal: I understand that you wish to save your friend however trying to go after will be difficult. For all we know they could be hundreds of kilometers away or not even in the kingdom.

Noelle felt sad as she looked down at the ground. Jellal walked over to her and placed his hand on her shoulder getting her attention.

Jellal: We'll have to trust that he will be alright for the time being. Said as he smiled. Judging from how he acts, I have a feeling he will be alright.

Noelle stayed quiet for a moment before she nodded to him. Meanwhile, Nozel walked over to Mimosa, who was tending to Fuegoleom and Leopold's injuries.

Nozel: How is Fuegoleon, will he surivive?

Mimosa: I've done all that I can with my magic, but it won't be enough. We need to get him to the medical ward for advanced healing spells as soon as we can. Said in a concerned tone. We don't have much time.

Jellal: Then let get him there. Said getting their attention. Right now we need to secure the area in case there are more enemies nearby. Communication magic has been cut off which prevented any reinforcements from showing up. Klaus, I want you to take Fuegoleon and Leopold to the medical ward with Mimosa. Once you're done, I want you to come back with reinforcements from Golden Dawn.

Klaus: Yes sir.

Jellal: As for the rest of us, go and secure the area and reinforce the barrier.

Magic Knights: Right! Said as they quickly took off.

Asta: Um what are we doing?

Jellal: Well for now I want you two to come with me and secure the area. Said as he looked at Asta. I'm very curious about your anti-magic.

Asta: YES SIR!

Jellal smiled seeing his determination.

Jellal: You certainly have a lot of energy. Said as he then looked to Noelle. Your magic is rather interesting as well, Noelle.

Noelle: R-really?

Jellal: Yes. I can sense that you have an incredible power within you and with time you will be able to tap into that power.

Noelle: Y-you really think I do?

Jellal: Yes. For now, let's focus on securing the area. Once we know the area is secure, I'll teach you both some lessons. Said smiling.

Noelle was shocked to hear this as Asta was excited.

Asta: YES SIR!!!!

Jellal was pleased to see this as the three of them went to secure the area. Meanwhile, the members of the Eye of Midnight sun arrived at their hideout with Y//N who was still unconscious. After stepping out of the special magic that one of the members cast, George looked at Rades as he wasn't pleased.

George: You put your petty need of revenge ahead of the mission and this is the result same with you Jose. The Master may have taken a liking to you two but don't get cocky.

The group then started to walk towards the entrance of the hideout.

George: Mocking about with those creatures of yours taking on Jellal is rather reckless Rades. The same thing could be said to you as well Jose.