Arc 5_9-10

The Zombie King’s Heartthrob Girlfriend

The dirt and blood on her fingers smeared his face.

Song Yunhuan was unmoved, seeming to be waiting for her hateful curses.

Bai Weiwei breathed a sigh of relief and sighed softly. “Song Yunhuan, I’m dying, aren’t I?”

Song Yunhuan calmed down. “Yes.”

At least, Bai Weiwei was relieved, “Before I die, can I talk to you?”

Song Yunhuan did not respond, looking at her indifferently.

Bai Weiwei’s other hand grabbed his clothes, pulled his head down. Struggling with the last of her strength, lifting her lips.

It was a bloody but pure-as-water kiss.

Song Yunhuan’s body was stiff, and the red in his eyes turned deeper in color.

The kiss was brief. Bai Weiwei said with a smile: “I lied to you many times, pretending to be pure and clean, pretending to be innocent, pretending to be pitiful. But liking you, I wasn’t lying about that.”

She laughed, her eyes filled with tears.

“For not catching your hand, pushing you out of the car, I’m sorry.”

Her voice was getting weaker.

“I didn’t mean to…”

Her fingers were losing strength, slowly releasing his clothes.

“Song Yunhuan, I like you…”

She fell back to the ground, her eyes starting to lose their light, covered with death.

Finally, the darkness came, and she completely lost consciousness.

Song Yunhuan was dumbfounded, only realizing later he was touching his lips with his hands.

That was his first kiss. The blood on his lips was still stained by her fingers.

He stuck out his tongue and licked it. The taste of the blood was sweet.

For a zombie like him, humans were a delicacy.

Song Yunhuan, I like you…

Like?

【Ding. The male lead’s favorability has increased to -35.】

– – – – – – – – – –

Bai Weiwei thought that she was dead this time.

She was taken by a zombie, and bitten. The virus would be eating away at her body.

Her life subsistence guarantee was only in effect for one day. Afterwards, she would feel the pain an ordinary man couldn’t bear.

Heat, cold, pain, all kinds of unbearable feelings.

She was confused and communicated with the system. “Slagstem, can I target Song Yunhuan after becoming a zombie? I’ll be bald, have crooked teeth and rotting flesh, the intestines falling out and rolling around. He definitely won’t be impressed.”

The system felt merciful and comforted her. “It’s alright, we can wash the rotting flesh, stuff the intestines back into the stomach, sew it up with a needle. You can look good again with a wig.”

Bai Weiwei as confused and touched her face. “Slagstem, will I really look good?”

System: “Of course it’s pretty good, even if you become a zombie, you’re the best-looking zombie.”