Triton Point

I do not own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson.

As we step out of the fireplace I'm struck by the combination of Greek and English architecture. It felt a bit like home, the house seemed to recognize us. With a slight 'puff' a house elf appeared. It's skin tone looked almost green and I swear I saw a trace of fish scales.

"Flotsy welcomes Lady Evans-Jackson, Young Master Jackson, Young Mistress Jackson, Young Master Potter and Professor Snape," the house elf says with a curtsy of its pillow case.

"Thank you Flotsy," I say giving a curtsy in return.

"Yeah thank you," Percy says with a smile.

"Umm thank you," Jaimie says.

"Hmmm," Snape says looking the house elf over.

"Flotsy would you be so kind as to take the children on a tour of the manor," Mom asks.

"Of course m'lady. Follow me young masters and mistress," Flotsy says as we walk leave the room.

The tour of the manor was incredible. I could feel the magic both godly and wizardly. There were bedrooms for all of us and then some. We each found a room appropriate for us and marked them or at least I did. The library had me so excited I felt a lingering question if Athena had added something. The halls were wide enough that we could all walk next to each other.

I wondered how it kept hidden but I guess all the marks for Poseidon had something to do with it. As we descended a staircase we found a dock with boats. As we walked back we came upon Mom and Professor Snape.

"Well children, your rooms should be ready shortly I sent Blinny to bring your possessions," Snape drawls.

"Professor, will you stay for lunch," I ask.

"Sadly I believe Severus needs to prepare for the semester," Mom says looking over at him.

"Well I still need to eat so I will simply pack once we are done," Snape says with a partial smile.

"Yay," I cheer bouncing to the sharp looking Professor.

I guess he isn't used to a child who bounces to him, can be so full of energy one moment and still the next. I can't help it. I'm a demigoddess of 2 Olympians. Pair that with the facts of loving the character and that he 'fixed' my books.

As Flotsy guides us to the kitchen the five of us are seated around a table, almost like a family.

"So umm Jaimie are you a boy like Percy or a girl like me," I ask finally asking the question that has been on my brain since the rescue.

"Oh I'm a b.boy but I don't want to be one," Jaimie says looking down in a small voice.

Mom and Snape share a look. "Well we will be getting you new clothes anyway. It seems the only ones Petunia left for you are way too big and look like some of the stuff I sent to Dudley," Mom says with a warm smile. "We will get you a nice selection of clothes for the new school year and have your transcripts transferred."

"But what about Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon and Dudley," Jaimie asks.

"Jaimie I have as much or more claim to be your guardian that my sister," Mom says. "And when Dumbledore comes I'll show him the evidence the evidence of your abuse."

"I wasn't abused," Jaimie says with a look of pure terror.

Mom and Snape both look at Jaimie and I can tell they are using Legitimens.

"Harry James Potter," Snape says and I can tell he is trying to hold back anger. "Do not ever lie about someone hurting you. No matter who it is."

His tone held anger and fury. Mom gets up and gently scoops Jaimie up. Jaimie curls against Mom and I get up to hug them both.

"Don't worry dear we'll get you to a doctor and get you on the road to recovery. You will never and I mean never go back to Number 4 Privet Drive," Mom says calmly and soothingly.

"Yay, I get a sister now," I say with a smile.

"Well I have another sister to watch out for but I can't complain," Percy says with a smile.

"Awe Percy you are the best big brother anyone could ask for," I say as I bounce over to hug him.

Jaimie smiles and looks at me, "Guess I can try for the best big sister then."

I excitedly nod then think.

"Umm Professor Snape is there a spell or potion we can give Jaimie to umm make the change," I ask.

"Hmm," Snape looks at me.

"We will start with temporary charms if 'Jaimie' wants to experience it and then we can progress from there," Mom says.

"Really," Jaimie asks.

"Yes, maybe you'd like to consider a different name as well," Snape says and I get his idea.

"Well until I'm told or asked my best friend/sister I'll call her Jaimie after that I will use whatever name she wants," I say with a nod of my head.

This gets an eye roll from Snape and a hug from Jaimie. I feel little drops of tears and hear, "Thank you Phoebe."

"Of course, after all you are my bestest friend and I can't say how happy I am to know you are real and I could help save you," I rush in my little voice.

"Umm Godfather, do you have any suggestions for a name," Jaimie asks.

"Well let us have lunch and we can discuss matters," Mom says.

Flotsy guides us to the kitchen and have lunch. I'm thinking about names of flowers and what they mean. After lunch Jaimie jumps up and starts helping with the dishes just as they vanish.

"Heh I guess I need to get used to that," Jaimie says with a blush.

Mom looks at Percy and me with a smile, "It is alright these lazy bones took to it well enough."

I start to defend Percy and me but stop. Instead I move towards the door.

"Come on I want to check out our room," I say bouncing and I feel the ADHD kick in.

They seem to pick up on this and my siblings follow. I see Mom and Snape share an eye roll before I almost dash off retracing my steps. I stop at an intersection unsure then I hear hooves.  I turn and see a door with a Deer on it and my name in golden letters.

"Hehe I found my room," I call out bouncing. 

"Sweet Pheebs," Percy calls from a few doors down.

Oddly enough Jaimie comes to a stop just past me. I look over and see a swirl pattern in shifting rainbow colors.

"Ok we all meet back in 30 minutes or when we are done in Cassy's Room," Percy says with a smirk at me.

"Heh deal," I say with thumbs up.

"Ok," Jaimie says small smile.

Jaimie possible new names:

Aster(little Lilly)

Peony

Heather/Briar

Well what do you think? Remember to vote, comment, follow and share.