Chapter 2: The New World

3rd POV

Two factions were at war on the sea. Enterprise, Bismarck, Akagi, and Belfast. A war was going on between the two factions. That was until, a large hole opened up right in the middle of their fight. Enterprise, Akagi, Bismarck, and Belfast stopped as the hole was a white like color. It flashed, blinding everyone around, stopping the fights. They watched as a girl appeared, floating on ghe water, unconscious. She had cat like ears, making Akagi smirk. Before Akagi could do anything, destroyer class Javelin had rushed in and grabbed the girl.

Javelin was small co.pared to this woman, but she can carry her. Javelin looked behind her to see Laffey following. "How did she get here all of a sudden?" Laffey got beside the British ship,"She did seem to come through that portal." She had a sleepy face on her, "I seen that.". They continued to take Y/n back to base.

Timeskip brought to you by Bismarck shooting at Ruby!

Javelin's POV

I sat in the medical bay beside the girl who was unconscious. I was reading my book before I heard a knock, "Come in." And in stepped, Enterprise with Akagi and Bismarck!? What are they doing here. Enterprise seemed a bit unsettled with this as well, "E-Enterprise? What are they doing here?!" She sighed, "They agreed to stop fighting if they got to be with that girl. Saying they seen potential in the girl. I just accepted." I sighed before I seen the girl I have been trying to get in contact with, "A yanami?" She hid behind Akagi which Laffey shot up off the couch at the mention of her name.

"Hello." I ran up to Ayanami and gave her a hug, "I knew you'd come back!" Akagi just smiled before going to the girl. She bent down to her level and put two fingers on her forehead, the girl immediately woke up. Enterprise and everyone looked shock. The girl looked around while panting heavily. She seemed lost. She finally looked at Akagi and when she seen the tail, she jumoed up and blades appeared in her hands.

Akagi just smiled, "There is no reason to be defensive. We just want to help." The cat ear girl looked at us before slowly lowering her blades and making them disperse. She sighed, "Where am I? And who are you all?" Enterprise spoke up, "You are on Earth. We are in the base of Azur Lane. My name is Enterprise." Bismarck just stared at her, "I am Bismarck." Akagi smirked, "I am Akagi." I smiled with a wave, "I'm Javelin, this is Laffey and Ayanami." I gestured to my two friends.

The girl gave a small smile, "I'm Y/n L/n, it's nice to meet you all." She gave a cute smile which caused me to blush. She's very cute. She was talking until I noticed something, she was holding her stomach and coughing every now and then. I walked up to her, "Are you alright?" She gave me puzzled look until she seen me staring at her stomach which she responded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit hurt." Akagi raised a brow, "Well, who would hurt such a sweet girl as yourself." Y/n had a hint of hatred in her eyes before replying, "Traitors.".

We were all interested in what happened now, Enterprise spoke up, "Would you mind telling us what happened?" She nodded as we all began to listen, "I am from the planet, Remnant. Basically, on my world, there are Huntsman and Huntresses. Well, I am a Huntress in training, but the human race hates our kind because of these criminals called, White Fang. They are faunus, like me. So, I was on a mission with my team RWBY and two others JNPR and SSSN. I thought they were all my friends until I came across some large, deep hole. I had stopped only to get impaled and kicked down in the hole. Judging by the looks of her weapon, it was Weiss. She's a cocky girl who is spoiled. She must've done it because I was a faunus."

"Her family despises the faunus from what I heard. Well, when I landed on the ground, I had only a slover of aura left, aura acts like a shield and will heal and minor wounds depending on what type of aura you have. Well, I had broken my leg from the fall and I was bleeding heavily. I heard them talking about me but all I could say was 'fuck you'. So, this girl named Yang Xiao Long took offense to it and began to beat me to death. It didn't take long as she technically blew a hole through my stomach from ger gauntlets. After she was done, I had died. And that's how I ended up here."

We were all pisses that someone would do such a thing because of their race. Akagi had a dark expression, "Do you know how to get back to your world?" She began to think, "Yes. But it will take many years to accomplish. And I need certain things for it." Akagi smiled, "I think I kniw who can help with that." Her eyes weee filled with confusion, "Who?" Akagi smirked, "You will have to beat them though in order to gain control of them all." Enterprise went wide eyed, "Defeat all the Sirens?" Akagi nodded, "Yes. And we will help with that goal. I would like to pay these 'people' a visit.

Bismarck smirked, "I see what you are thinking." Akagi smiled, "Revenge." I smiled at the idea of doing such an amazing thing!

To be continued...