Chapter 4: Out Of Nowhere

3rd POV

A certain Siren watched as the team's of four began their walk towards Ozpin's office, 'So these are the girls Mistress talked about? They look so weak. Even the girls look a tiny bit stronger than the boys, how pathetic. Well, time to go let Mistress know of this!'

Just as Alpha flew off, Ruby had looked up to where she used to be but seen nothing, causing Yang to pat her back, "What's wrong Rubes?" Ruby shook her head, "I thought I seen something in the sky." Wiess scoffed, "It was just probably another one of those birds you dunce." Ruby nodded, "Yeah." The teams continued to walk to the CCT tower where Ozpin was. It took them a while to get there but they had made it.

The teams entered the elevator before ascending up. When they reached the top, the elevator doors opened up. Ozpin looked out the window before turning around and taking a sip from his mug, "Ah. I see you arrived." The teams approached Ozpins desk as he sat down. It was silent all exceot for the sound of the gears clicking above and below them. Then the elevator doors opened again. Out walked James Ironwood, Winter Schnee, Raven Branwen, and Summer Rose. Along with a few atlaseian knights. Raven glared at Ironwood.

Ozpin leaned forward towards the team's, "I'm guessing you all are wondering why you are here, correct?" They all nodded, except Ironwood and Winter, "Well, we recieved a distress signal from unclaimed territory. And it shocks us that it comes from a White Fang base. Qrow Branwen is currently scouting ahead to see what there is." He will be awaiting you all at the drop zone.".

He continued, "Your job is to investigate the bases and find out what attacked them. If this is a trap, I'm sure Qrow will let you all know of such. There are too many trees to actually locate a proper place to land near any base, so you will have to jump down from the bullhead. If you find any remaining White Fang. Help them, see if they can help us with answers. And I'm looking at you James." Ironwood rolled his eyes as he began to walk towards the elevator.

"You are dismissed."

With Observer Alpha...

Observer Alpha floated beside Y/n as they watched their city being built. It was being done fifty times the soeed thanks to the Siren technology. They just looked at the sight before the Siren broke the silence, "Mistress, the group of people you told us about will arrive shortly at base 3ba6." Y/n nodded as she walked off towards an armored vehicle that will take her towards the base. Observer watched as the vehicle pulled off. She sighed as she disappeared and went to watch the teams of four.

Timeskip brought to you by Y/n clashing with Ironwood!

With the team's...

The group of bullheads approach the DZ as they ready to jump. Atlas troops were already being dropped before the students. Raven and Summer looked at the group of students before Raven pulled the handle causing the back door to lower, "Let's get this over with." Raven said as she jumped out and took her bird form. Summer nidded before using her semblance and speeding down. The students followed behind.

As they breached through the clouds, they could see that the base was ablaze. Lit with fire. Places were blown up and dust crates thrown around as atlesian mechs were torn apart and littering the ground and few thrown into the sides of buildings. The teams landed in the middke if the base as a crow landed in front of them which then turned into Qrow Branwen.

He looked at Raven who glared at him before patting Summer and Ruby on the head, "James, I haven't seen anything around these areas. There looked to be treads from some type of vehichle but they disappeared when they went through a body of water. The mud covered it.". James nodded before looking around. He walked towards a mech that was stolen and inspected it. Some tyoe of blade had sliced through the mech. Like a sword, or katana. Everyone looked around until a soldier aimed his gun at a certain dual hair colored girl.