3/4: Intruders in the Night

“Harry, you’re positively glowing.

Harry licked his lips nervously. “How do you mean, Daddy?”

His daddy contemplated him for a long moment as they sat across from each other, a book forgotten in Harry’s lap. “There is a twinkle in your eye that I haven’t seen in a long time,” he said.

“I’m just excited for my birthday,” Harry laughed anxiously. “I can’t wait to see what you have planned for me!” he fidgeted restlessly in his seat, unable to sit still ever since Louis left, not when his bum still tingled with the feel of the older boy’s fingers.

“Hmm …” There was another pregnant pause. “Come here, my boy.”

Harry sat down obediently in Daddy’s lap.

“What is this, hm?” Daddy touched a sore spot on the side of his neck. It was a love bite. Harry froze.

“I, uh, pricked myself while doing needlework today,” he stammered, cursing his inability to lie convincingly.

“Curious place to prick yourself.” There was a dark look in Daddy’s eyes that Harry had never seen before. He held his breath. Finally, Daddy said, “Has anyone else been in your room?”

Harry shook his head, not trusting himself to speak.

Daddy pressed his fingers to the crevice between his buttocks. “And has anyone touched your here?”

Harry shook his head more violently still, blushing horribly.

Daddy’s face settled into a satisfied smile. “That’s my good boy,” he said, tightening his grip on Harry’s bottom possessively before letting him go.

For the rest of the evening, Harry made sure to pay extra attentive care to Daddy, giving him a massage to loosen his muscles and playing him song after song on the harp. When Daddy finally left, he breathed a sigh of relief, feeling drained. He slept in the nude that night, exploring that private part of his body where Louis touched him under cover of darkness, and fell asleep with a smile on his lips.

*

There was a sense of urgency in Louis’s touch the next day. He pulled Harry down onto the bed as soon as he climbed through Harry’s window and kissed his breath away.

“Slow down,” laughed Harry, “We have all day. I’m not going anywhere.”

Something flickered in Louis’s deep blue eyes. The older boy smiled. “You’re right. Tell me what you want.”

Harry moistened his lips. Your hands, your mouth, everything … “I can’t decide,” he said ruefully.

“How about this?” Louis took his hand and placed it over the bulge in his crotch, letting Harry feel the hard length of him under his hand.

“You want — inside me?” Harry asked, his voice cracking.

“Yes, if you’ll let me,” said Louis, his expression open and vulnerable. Harry realized that he was nervous, nervous that Harry would refuse him. As if Harry could refuse him anything.

“Yes, I’d like that very much.” A thrill ran through Harry at the thought of Louis taking pleasure from his body in this way. Louis broke into a relieved grin and reached for the vial of lavender oil he had used yesterday. Meanwhile, Harry hitched up his skirt and lay back with his legs spread, expectant. Louis’s breath caught when he turned back to face Harry, fingers slippery with oil.