Before You.. Chapter 2

.. Up The Tension ..

Friday, 12 October

Ok, well like I said before, I wouldn't be able to write you something everyday but I am trying. So, here it is...

It's friday and I for one am actually so drained. School today was absolutely boring and just plain sleepy. I nearly fell asleep on like three of my lessons.

Well, I'm just happy that I actually survived the whole day of school.

--

School was finally over. And as I was walking out of the school gate I saw Chase and his friend David; they were casually waving at me like we haven't seen each other for decades. I couldn't help but smile widely at them and join in with their randomness. I had to do it even though there were loads, and I mean loads of other students around us hurrying home.

Frankly, I didn't care what they think because I really don't know them.

I walked over to Chase and David quickly as the teachers started giving me looks that implied I was loosing it - though, I knew they were actually laughing inside their own heads because they know how our year group have the most amazing and funniest 'bants'. And by that I mean 'banter' as in jokes? All three of us were trying our hardest to stifle our laughter but unfortunately we failed that.

When we managed to stop giggling, David asked me: 'Have you seen Allisa?' He even looked at me expectantly like I should know the answer to this specific question. It's been obvious for the past few weeks that he actually have feelings for my pale blue eyed, gorgeous friend, Allisa. He doesn't talk about it much but when it is brought up he normally denies it.

I genuinely didn't know where she was so I just raised my eyebrows and gave him a teasing smirk. My mind was so occupied that I couldn't think of a witty remark so I just said that 'I really don't know.' Saying these phrase with a teasing voice I would've thought he'd try and stop me from raising my eyebrows and teasing him but . . . I was really amazed by his response. He just smiled, proudly may I add, then looked down at the floor - that wasn't at all what I was expecting.

After that, I started to walk away. Started making my way home because I don't really have to wait for anyone. I didn't expect this but both of them followed me. I guess they're not going to be waiting for Allisa?

--

I was walking and talking to Chase like normal as we made our way home. Then, I heard this fast-paced footsteps behind us. I looked up at him and he looked at me as if he knew exactly who the person was.

We turned around at the same time and there she was . . . smiling at us with that very patronizing smile and those hooded eyes that throws me off balance everytime I catch a glimpse of them.

Sasha, the girl who probably hates me just for the fact  that I am best friends with one of her old "toy boys". Yea! I said it, Chase was one of her "toy boys". I'm just glad he has clearly knocked some sense into his head. Now, she can't stand the sight of him being with other girls.

Sasha and Chase. They went out almost 2 years ago. Well, they more like friends with benefits before they actually started going out. And when I say 'friends with benefits' I meant they did everything except maybe have sex, but even that, I'm not really sure about.

I mean, she was the kind of girl who would jump at a chance of having sex with a guy that's got the body - and I'm telling you Chase does have 'the body'. Ok, maybe I haven't actually seen his body but everyone talks about it. Plus, he's a very athletic person so I would think that he does have that kind of body that most girls would want for a guy. Although, as much as Chase is a player and he loves these little dirty games and role playing I don't think he'd be that stupid to actually have sex illegaly? They were only . . . what? About 14 years old?