Introducing me

Hi, my name is Ross, I'm a writer and I just discovered the Hazbin Hotel on YT. I fell in love with the characters immediately so I decided to write about them. This first one-shot is not gonna be great. I haven't written one of these in ages and I'm super rusty. Anyway I figured I'd just do this little intro portion before we get started. That is it from me, enjoy the story!
- Ross

"Cmon boss, one day off, I've been workin' my ass off for the past week! I deserve a little break." As Angel exits his boss's office and goes to collect his things, he bumps into someone. He mutters an apology and moves on before stopping, did he really just say "sorry" to a stranger?
The next day Angel wakes up wrecked. Hungover and in a bedroom he doesn't recognize, he turns to the figure beside him. Trying not to wake the sleeping demon, Angel hastily finds and pulls on yesterday's clothes and starts the long walk home.
Once inside the safety of his apartment, Angel glances at the clock, despite already being late for work, the spider demon undressed and steps into the shower.
The pounding of hot water down his back is almost enough for angel to forget where he is and all that he has done. For a moment, he is free of stress and- he's a demon, stress is what he does! These thoughts aren't natural for someone like him.
Stepping into the mat next to the shower and grabbing a towel, Angel jolts and swears as he realizes that he is not alone in his apartment.
A tall figure in a red and black stripped suit is there for only a moment before vanishing.
Still startled, Angel wraps a towel around his waist and marches to the place where the figure had been, in the stranger's place lays an envelope.
Angel hold the paper up to the light before setting on the table next to his unmade bed.
As he crashes onto the ancient mattress, Angel thinks that he hears a noise that resembles radio static but decides that - much like his job- it's not worth his time.
As angel lays beneath his comforter, he stares at the ceiling for a while before slowly drifting off to sleep.
While he know that the so called "figure" in his room might have been a trick of the light, Angel's dreams are nonetheless tormented by images of stripped strawberries in a static void.

Oookay! There we go, it's short, it's shit I know. Legit wrote this while sitting on my bathroom floor after a shower lol. Anyway, hope you enjoyed, that is all from me,
- Ross