Darling Part 2

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Ok, there will be real smut this time so yeah... there might be gore or something like that... anyway, please don't get triggered, read at your own risk
Also I know that Alastor is Asexual, this is a fanfiction, anything can happen 😜

Waking up in hell is never gonna feel normal. As you get ready to face the day, you are interrupted by a delicious smell coming from the hotel kitchen.
You hastily finish getting dressed in black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt with the words "Back Off" on it and head over to see what's cooking.
Upon rounding a corner, you all but crash into Alastor. You almost fall to the floor but you feel two surprisingly batting hands on your waist pull you upright.
Alastor stares at you almost hungrily but you decide to just ignore the gleam in his eye.
"D-do you know what's for breakfast?" You decide to make conversation, hopefully he won't kill you if he's answering a question.
He tells you that he was heading over to the kitchen as well and will let you know when he finds out.
You walk together to the dining area to find a burly creature with feathered wings scooping a smooth batter on to a steaming skillet.
Alastor strifes up to the other demon and places a hand on his shoulder, "Husker my good fellow! I had no idea you were a chef!"
The winged demon yelps and scoots away from Alastor, "FUCK! You scared the shit outta me! Just for that," he grumbles angrily, "You can make your own pancakes." Husk turns away still muttering.
The contrast between Alastor's overly cheery persona and Husk's moody demeanor make you stifle a laugh which draw's Husk's gaze over to you.
"Hey Al, who's your friend?"
You try to answer but Alastor speaks over you, "This lovely darling is Shadow, Angel met them last night. I'm sure he'll tell you all about it."
Husk regards you warily, "Shadow huh? What kinda name is that, don't tell me you're in the same business as Angel," you shake your head and explain your profession in life, Shadow was what your clients and targets called you. As a mercenary you'd known better than to use your real name.
As you talk, you notice Alastor grin approvingly. The gesture unnerves you while also setting off a warm feeling in your gut.
Soon enough Charlie, Vaggie and Angel join the table as well as a tiny demon named Nifty.
You all sit, eating Husk's pancakes and chatting about nothing. If this is life after death, maybe going to Hell isn't the worst thing that could happen.
After breakfast, Angel heads to work, Charlie and Vaggie go to do official princess things and Husk goes back to the bar. Nifty goes back to cleaning and Alastor... Alastor just stays at the table. He seems deep in thought so you sit next to him.
"How many?" He asks, you're confused for a moment until he clarifies, "How many people did you kill in life?"
You try to remember, you'd been a merc since you were fifteen, you died at twenty-seven. Twelve years, killing up to three people a week depending on the client...
"Hundreds, maybe more," you say. It's not a number you like to brag about, even if it is a source of pride. "You were a serial killer right? What was your kill count?" You're not sure you want to know the answer either but Alastor doesn't seem to remember.
"Many, I don't know how many, but more than enough to land me here," he says with a laugh, "I wasn't surprised really, I could tell from the moment I saw you that you were just like me."
He takes you hand and you let him. There's something that pulls you to him, something dangerous but oh so attractive.
He leads you upstairs to his room and sits you on the bed, "Even here, where the worst of the worst reside... Its not often that I find someone who thinks like me, who feels guilt like me."
You close your eyes and listen to him speak, "The only thing that separates us is what we do with that guilt is how we channel it." He pushes you onto you back and hovers over you.
He reaches one hand to your face and caresses your cheek gently, "If you don't want this Darling, tell me now and we'll never speak of it again."
Your heartbeat picks up and you remain silent, you plead with your eyes, telling him to go on, "very well, I tend to get carried away and seeing as we just met, I'd prefer if you had a safe word. I'd hate to kill you strait-away." His tone of voice sends shivers through your whole body. You reach up to touch his ears and he moves his face down to kiss you.
The kiss starts out gentle, he seems to be holding back but as you make it clear that you want more from him, he seems to relax.
Before long he's discarded his jacket unbuttoned his undershirt, revealing a slender yet toned body. You can't help but wonder what the rest of him is like.
You run your hands all over his body but upon reaching the waistband of his pants, stops and stares at you, "Now if you're not going to behave yourself with those hands, I can move them out of the way."
The way he says it makes you want to test the limits a bit so you reach to the front of his slacks and begin to unbutton them. Without warning, Alastor pulls a role out of nowhere and ties your hands to the bedpost before you have a split second to react.
You pull against your new restrains but to no avail. Alastor simply re-buttons his pants and begins kissing you again, this time he isn't as gentle.
The kiss is heated and passionate, you let out tiny gasps and groans of desperation but the demon on top of you seems to ignore them.
After what seems like an eternity, Alastor finally undoes your jeans and shimmies them to your ankles.
One hand reaches down and it is clear that he's done this before. He touches you in all the right places making you buck your hips and moan.
However, no matter how much you squirm, you can't seem to orgasm. Alastor keeps you like this, just on the verge of finishing, in so much pleasure that you don't even notice the first time his free hand grazes again your exposed stomach.
The second time his razor sharp nail scratches you though, you definitely notice.
You arch your back and moan as blood spreads across your belly. The pain somehow ads to the pleasure Alastor is providing you.
"Do you like that? Do you want me to keep going, Or is this all too much for you?" Alastor asks the most condescending tone. You shake your head vigorously and beg him not to stop to which me smiles, that Cheshire grin returning to his face.
With you all tied up, Alastor is free to do as he pleases and you relish the thought.
You all but scream as he rakes three claws across your stomach. The burning in you gut gets stronger by the second.
Unable to watch you without reliving himself, Alastor finally unzips his own pants and begins to touch himself as well.
The two of you moan in pleasure as you reach your peaks. You manage to orgasm in almost perfect unison and lay panting on the bed.
As Alastor unites the ropes restraining you to the bed, you reach up to kiss him.
This kiss is deep and passionate, almost loving. You look down at your bloodied stomach and then back at Alastor, "Well that simply wont do, let's get you cleaned up darling," He picks you up like it's nothing and carries you into the bathroom. He sets you in the tub and runs a hot bath.
He gently washes your new cuts which will have faded to scars by morning. You share a tender moment before being carried back to bed.
You protest saying that you can sleep in your own room but get lightheaded using standing. Alastor lays you down and before you can complain, you've fallen asleep in each other's arms.

Holy shit. I did it. 1415 words and almost two hours. I really hope y'all like this. Comment more ideas down below and yeah... that's it's... gnight y'all
- Sam