Stim

(autistic male reader X Alastor & co highschool AU)

Hey, I can't believe it. I'm on an actual update schedule?! Like- me, Rose, a human with DID and a bunch of other stuff actually being organized?! It's nuts! Anyway, one of the other things I struggle with is autism. It's not a huge issue in my life but I thought I'd make a chapter with an explicitly autistic character. No smut, maybe some angst, definitely fluff. In this particular AU I'm pretending that all Hazbin characters a human and in highschool together. Enjoy and stay awesome.

School, it's never fun and always stressful. I suppose that having my friends at my side helps but they're not always around to help.
As I walk into the red brick building, I feel a familiar pressure in my chest.
As hand on my shoulder makes me yelp and whip around, my hands balling into fists and digging into my hips uncontrollably.
My dear friend Angie stands before me, his bleached white hair and wide grin help me to relax as he apologizes for scaring me.
I know he didn't mean it, but the jumpscare has me stressed.
Angie gently takes one of my tightened fists and counts down.
5...
it was only Angie.
4...
I'm gonna be ok.
3...
2...
We're in this together
1...
0...
We breathe together and slowly, I relax.
We walk to class and I take my seat between my Charlie and Angie.
Between the two of them, I have no idea how I manage to hear myself think.
Though sometimes it's best that I'm not left alone with my thoughts.
Charlie is a loudmouth- in the best way. She's enthusiastic and always smiling. It's hard to be sad around her.
Vaggie, Charlie's ever pessimistic girlfriend comes in late follows closely by an obviously stoned Cheryl. We call her cherry bomb for a reason I guess...
The tall, slender figure in front of me turn around to smile, his brown eyes shimmer over his round glasses. Alastor is the final member of our little crew.
Class begins in proper and is just as boring as ever. We memorize and test and memorize some more. It's really pointless.
Half way through the lesson, the teacher shouts my name, causing another embarrassing startle response. My hands ball up and I involuntarily punch my own hips. There will be bruises there tomorrow.
The teacher asks a question but I can't understand what she's saying. The ringing in my ears is too loud and I can't focus on her voice.
I feel hot tears on my face, my hands hurt so does the tender flesh of my sides.
Angie's voice registers in my brain but like the teacher, he's speaking nonsense.
Then my world starts to cloud. I have to get out of here.
I run to the bathroom and crouch in the corner, hips stuck to my sides.
5...
4...
3...
Angie's voice bring me back to reality.
2...
I breathe in and out, my body starts to relax.
1...
I stand up and hug him tightly
0...
Together we walk to the nurses office. Tomorrow will be better.

Ok, thank you so much for your request @GabrielOwen6 I hope this was all you'd hoped and dreamed for- kidding but I do hope you liked it. If anyone else has a request, please comment or DM me. Peace out y'all!
- Jace