Ch 33 Butt why?

]Dovahkiin's POV[

So apparently creepy scientist guy only gives tours at night because I don't fucking know, ambiance? "Alright so what exactly are we meant to do for the next... 6 hours?" I ask, checking the time on my phone.

"I mean 6 hours isn't thaaaaat long"

"Clyde you can barely sit through an assembly without either falling asleep or getting us in trouble for talking." Token points out.

"Yeah but that's cause it's boring."

"And you think sitting here and waiting isn't gonna be boring?" I ask with a raised brow.

"Good point."

We all just kinda stand there for a minute silently. Butters shifts and seems like he's about to say something when suddenly-

"You know Dovahkiin, you still have yet to tap the full potential of your time-bending ass, ass, ass...." GAH MORGAN FREEMAN.

"Something that could enhance your ability, could possibly make time pass more quickly, quickly, quickly...." Oh okay yeah I see where this is going. I'm gonna have to make more weird not quite Mexican Mexican food aren't I?

"You see that AC fan over there? Right there behind you. Over by the gate. On the left side can't miss it."

I look over my shoulder and slowly start making my way towards the gate. Everyone else seems to be watching me. They don't see Morgan Freeman too do they? I mean no one is saying anything...

"If you fart into that fan the oscillation of the gas will filter through the expansion valve, mixing it with the pressurized refrigerant inside the condenser coils..." What.

"Don't question if that makes any sense kid. Just fart in the fan, go on." I really don't want to.

"I'll fire it up for you right now."

"Soooo I'm not the only one that saw Morgan Freeman tell Dova to fart in a fan because some how that's gonna lead him to being able to speed up time right?" Stan asks.

"Wait you guys saw him too? I don't just have a weird ass psychic link with Morgan Freeman for some bizarre reason?"

"I- does this happen every time you get a new time fart?" Kyle asks looking at me with sheer confusion written all over his face.

"Yeah. Usually he tells me to make some weird ass Mexican food, I gather all the shit for it, make it and then eat it and suddenly I can fart through time." I explain.

"What in the actual fuck?" Token asks clearly bewildered by this whole thing.

"Yeah I have no fucking idea how any of it works." I admit.

"So what does all of that have to do with farting into a fan?" Wendy asks, nose scrunched in disgust.

"Dunno let's find out." I say gesturing to the fan that lord knows how Freeman actually turned on. I fart into the fan aaaaaand suddenly it's night time. Also there's a thunderstorm only over the creepy mansion lab place now.

"What in the actual fuck just happened?" Clyde asks.

"I... I am so confused." I say just sitting down, and rubbing my face before running a hand through my hair. I let out a long frustrated exhale before turning to the others. "Alright, yeah sure whatever fuck it. See if we can go on this weird ass tour now."

Kyle taps the button for the intercom thing and says, "Um, hello? We're here for the tour."

"Ah yes come in." And cue giant creepy gate creaking open.