Sarah...Paulson ?

- Sarah ?
- Hmm ?
- What did you say your last name was ?
She remained silent at my question.
- ... You didn't ask.

I waited for her to respond as my heart shrunk more and more
- Sarah what's your full name ?
-...mmhsaraaahmhcathmmherinemmhpaulsonnn
She mumbled and I couldn't hear properly.
- Can you speak louder.
Since the beginning of our conversation my voice finally had got its natural affirmed tone.

I heard her moving and I thought she was going out of the bathroom but I heard a knock at the door.
- Can you open the door Jules ? Please...
Some seconds passed and my brain started think about hundreds of things. I finally unlock the door looking the other way. She opens it and steps in.
- Woaw you're sooo not a kiddo. Juliette please look at me.
I turned around with my eyes closed.
- Can I please see the color of your eyes ?
I found it was a really cool way to ask me to open my eyes.
My eyelashes slowly vibrated as I opened my eyes. My gaze directed straight to hers. I could only see those two big brown eyeballs.

It was her.

- Hi Jules, I'm Sarah Catherine Paulson.
Suddenly I looked at her, her entire body, from her eyebrows to her lips. I heard a small chuckle that made me look at her again.
- You look like you've seen a ghost kiddo.
I couldn't wait longer, I jumped in her arms, afraid that she will go away or that my alarm would suddenly ring and that this would be a dream. I hugged her so tight that I almost felt like I was entering her ribcage, my head buried between her shoulder and her neck. She was so warm and securing. She stroked my hair slowly and I whispered :
- You are so beautiful. You don't know me but I love you Sarah. Not in a creepy way, I respect your personal life. Love is fine and it's not wrong right ?
- No sweetie.
As I started to be ashamed that those words escaped my lips without any control and felt some tears slipping on my cheeks.
- Jules look at me.
Shit she felt the tears on her shoulders, I thought. She wiped them away.
- Did you kill somebody ?
- What ? NOO
- Right you haven't. You have loved someone who happened to be me. It's not a crime ok. There is no wrong love.
- You're the best.
I smiled gently which she did as well. - But still, I regret I admitted that, it's so embarrassing urgh.
- YOU WISH YOU COULD TURN BACK TIMEEEE, WISH YOU COULD FIND A WAY.
She started dancing and singing like crazy.
I covered my face in my hands smiling but embarrassed. She tied to make me dance and sing with her.
- C'MON JULESS. WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME ! WISH I COULD FIND A WAYYY, AND TAKE BACK—
- THOSE WORDS "I LOVE YOU" AND YOU'D STAYYYY
We hear someone saying :
- Can you please stop this ! Go outside if you want to scream for god's sake !
We look at each other and burst into laughter. The lady seamed pissed off, let out a sight and went away.

Sarah put her arm around my shoulder and take me out of the bathroom.
- C'mon you'll be late for your flight. Where are you going by the way ?
- France
- FRANCE ?!
- Ouch ! Sarah my eardrums !
- Oups sorry. So why France ? That's so exotic !
- Well maybe because I'm french...
- GET OUT OF HERE !
- SARAH CAN YOU PLEASE NOT MAKE ME DEAF.
- SORRY. ...Sorry for that. Again. But I mean that's so cool. So since the beginning you fooled me with your American accent.
- Actually I have live in England for about 2 years.
I said that with a British accent to see her reaction.
- It's like you're a different person every time you speak. That's amazing, your British sounds so good. Better than mine and your mother language is french.
- I know right ! Oh shit it's already noon, I'm gonna be so late.
- Yeah me too I have to go...
- Sarah can I hug you ?
- Can I hug YOU ?
I smile and hold her in my arms.

I didn't want to let go. All those years of admiration to finally meet the one who made the gears of my heart roll. She was my everything and I knew after that I would never see her again. I tried to force myself to remember ho my body interlocked with hers, the rythme of her breathing and sound of her heart pounding in her chest. I wanted to absorb everything I could so when I'd close my eyes I would still feel her in my embrace.

We release each other and she takes a photo of us.
- I'll send it to you, she said with this lip bite that I never thought I would see in real life. I smiled to myself.
She kissed my cheek and handed me a piece of paper. I didn't have the time to process anything that she was already gone.
And I'm left here, in the giant hallway with this little piece of paper between my fingers, still warm from her touch.

————————————————————————

A.N
Hiiii guys ! I think this was the end of this one shot story. If you really want me to write something else about this, maybe I will do a part 3. I have an other idea of one shot that I'm gonna start writing very soon. Hope you guys like it so please vote and comment !<3
Xx P.