SarahxReader - The hair salon <3

I was on summer a trip to Los Angeles for my aunt's wedding. My aunt, Gabriella, and I were very close and she was the one I used to confess to, she was like a best friend.

Today she was getting married for the second time. Her ex husband and her just weirdly fall out of love for no particular reason. She didn't have any kids cause she couldn't have some. The fact that she wanted so bad to be a mother convinced her that she should adopt a baby. However Eric didn't want to adopt a child, he wanted to keep trying but time was passing by and Gabriella didn't want to be 70 when she would hear her kid's first words. They kind of became distant after that and then that was it. They were in good terms but no longer happy.

Gabe as I like to call her, met a wonderful man, very charming and respectful. He was slightly younger than her but was just the best dude ever. He was funny but above all he was crazy about her.

(I don't know if you've ever seen "How to be single" but in this movie there's a gal called Meg and she meets this young man. It is that kind of people and couple. Also I picture Leslie Mann as Gabe. Anyway enjoy your reading)

The point is she is happy, I am happy and I am about to head to her wedding which I am very excited about cause I have never been to LA before.

I decided to get my hair done first at a hair salon and then go back to my hotel room. After I will call my mom and go to the church with her and my dad.

My appointment was at 11 am and it was already 10:45.

- Oh shoot !
I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and pinned it with a hair clip.
I rushed into the bedroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

- Ouch... I literally looked like I got out of the bed, still in my pjs. I headed to my suitcase and picked out a cute spring outfit.

 I headed to my suitcase and picked out a cute spring outfit

- Hmm...okay that will do.

I closed the hotel door, ran outside and took an Uber drive.

I arrived at the right place and I couldn't help but notice that it was a very expensive looking hair salon. I entered and went to the reception area where I was instantly greeted by a chic woman who looked kind of like a stewardess.

- Hello ma'am, do you have an appointment ? She was very tall and had a perfectly styled blonde bob.

- Hi ! Yes I had an appointment for 11 a.m.
It was 11:10 already.

She looked at her watch and cringed a little as she saw I was 10 minutes late.

- I see... She stared at me for about 5 seconds and then broke the silence.

- Follow me please.
I was relieved as I saw her face cracking up a fake smile in the end. It was still a fake smile but what was I expecting, I was in California now! Haha.

She told me to sit in a chair and wait till she came back. I did as I was told and started to look around the place, examining every person in here. They were all women. Some were fancy and very edgy and the other ones were the I-don't-want-to-get-old kind of women. You know the ones who do all the face plastic surgery and stuff. My thoughts were cut off by two employees telling each other what I guessed was professional gossip.

- Katherine told me she is going to be here any minute !

- I thought she was going to come tomorrow.

- Yeah well she cancelled tomorrow cause she gotta take the plane for Toronto.

- Who is taking care of her ?

- John is. He is the only one taking care of her. She trusts him and he knows what she wants.

I wondered vividly who they were talking about. The way the talked about it made me think the queen of England was about to show up. I giggled at my own joke but then remembered I was in public and that I should stop embarrassing myself.
After about 30 minutes, a guy had washed my hair and applied a product to make them a little bit lighter at the tips. Then I saw the reception woman coming up to me.

- Hi again everything alright?

- Yeah sure thanks.

- Do you want a tea or a green juice or coffee..?

- Well a tea would be perfect thank you.

And she just disappeared again.
As I had to wait for the product to set, I took my phone and watched the show "Cheer" on Netflix. I quickly saw some movement right next to me but didn't look up cause I was into my episode. That's when the tall blonde came back with the tea. I thanked her and looked up from my phone. I lifted up the cup of tea and my eyes landed on the person next to me. That's when I chocked on my drink in a very noisy and awkward way, catching every pair of eyes in the salon, including my neighbour's ones. SHIT

Sarah Paulson was now looking at me, very confused about what happened to me

Sarah Paulson was now looking at me, very confused about what happened to me. SARAH CATHARINE PAULSON ! And I looked like a dumb ass with hot tea all over me and foil on my hair. I just stared at her for so long cause I didn't know what to do. It was just getting worse when my cheeks started to turn into a bright pink. She finally chuckled a bit and looked away. Wow I had heard her laugh in real life. I could die now, I thought. The receptionist of course, had seen the whole thing and came back with several napkins and helped me clean that watery mess. I saw Sarah glance at me several times, smiling probably because she knew it was "because" of her. When it was all dry, I looked at her again and she was still looking at me. I choked this time on air and coughed looking away. That couldn't worse. Then out of nowhere I heard a voice that I knew so damn well.

- Hey there, hum you're alright ?

God damn it I felt glitters in my eyes as I met hers.

To be continued for part two...

——————————————————————

A/N hiii!! Back for a one shot. Tell me if you like it so far, part two coming soon I hope,
Xx