「01 - There are 6 of Us!」

!SOME CHAPTER WILL HAVE A MOMENT/MENTION OF GORE, BLOOD RELATED. WATCH ON YOUR OWN RISK!

(Y/N) = Your name

(S/C) = Skin color

(H/C) = Hair color

(H/T) = Hair type

=============

...Rumor has it that monsters lurk in an empty mansion,

On the outskirts of town.

Hiroshi and his classmates, Takurou, Takeshi, Mika and (Y/N), enter the mansion,

And are attacked by the bizarre monster known as Aooni.

Can they solve a series of puzzles and escape the mansion?

Or....

Will they live in the mansion and have zany adventures with Aooni?

Even at the risk of death, the five friends test their courage playing with Aooni!

=============
Third person POV

"It's cleaner than I expected.", said by the red ponytail boy, with the four other people who look like his age. They we're currently in an abandon mansion which a lot of people rumor that there's a strange creature or monster lurking inside it.

"Too clean. Like someone was living here until recently." The other boy with white hair and scarf, Hiroshi reply as he pushed his glasses, like the smart character in anime you'll always see.

"Don't say scary stuff like that. This place is supposed to be abandoned." A girl with orange ponytail, Mika said, standing beside the red ponytail boy, Takurou.

"Well.. It could be someone who recently move in here, right?" Another (S/C) person with (H/C) (H/T) said their thought, which is (Y/N) who's currently holding their phone. "It's not very possible, but it also have 50% of possibility."

*Crash*

Speak of the devil.

A noise seem to be came from one of the rooms, sound like a plate crushing. Another yet another boy with yellow hair, Takeshi panic and put his hand in head,  you can look at his look showing that he's very scared. Hiroshi and Takurou both look calm after hearing the noise. Mika hidden behind Takurou while close her eyes. As for (Y/N), they did startled a little, but continue to look at their phone like nothing happening.

"Wh-What was that?" Mika asked, she slowly open her eyes.

"I think it just a thing like glasses fall down, might be because of the strong wind made it fall down." (Y/N) casually said, "Y'know (Y/N)... sometime I don't even know how you're able to keep your calm look with your precious phone.."

"Guys, let's just go home..." Takeshi asked, already give up on looking around in this abandon mansion.

"... Well, guess we'll just stop here." (Y/N) reply, as the white hair boy goes to the door, ready to goes outside and go home.

... But for some reason, the door somehow stuck and cannot open it.

"It seems this house won't let us leave that easily." Hiroshi calmly said as he turn around and look at the four.

"Huh?" Takurou stare at him, confused at what he's saying.

"Somehow, the front door we entered through is now locked." Hiroshi explain, which made the four friends shocked, it was working fine a while ago, how come it's locked so fast?