「05 -Rococo Style」

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/C) = Favourite color 

=============

...Rumor has it that monsters lurk in an empty mansion,

On the outskirts of town.

Hiroshi and his classmates, Takurou, Takeshi, Mika and (Y/N), enter the mansion,

And are attacked by the bizarre monster known as Aooni.

Can they solve a series of puzzles and escape the mansion?

Or...

Will they join Aooni for a fancy dinner party?

Honesty, if you ignore the monsters, the mansion's quite pleasant!

Their shut-in lifestyle start now!

=============

Third person POV

Obvious it would start with Hiroshi running in the hallway, trying to escape the monster, aka y'know what, Ao oni who's currently still chasing him. 'How could I, of all people, get chased down?' He thought to himself, as he remember he didn't saw the other a while ago, assuming they we're hiding in a certain room.

Realizing running isn't an option, he quickly open one of the door from the hallway and search for a hiding spot. A closet.

'There! I'll hide in there!'

As Hiroshi open the closet door, he didn't expect he would meet 2 of his classmate. It revealing a Takeshi in dress and a (Y/N) in a suit. While they look at Hiroshi, seem to unexpected that all of sudden.

.

.

.

Wait, in a dress and a suit?

"Takeshi-kun... (Y/N)-san? Wh-Whatever, let me hide with you guy's!" Hiroshi asked, before he quickly get inside and close the closet door soon before the monster spot him.

"I'm saved. Anyway, what's with those dress and suit?" Hiroshi ask after he calm down and look at them. Takeshi wear a pink dress that look like a certain style, on the other hand (Y/N) wear a suit with their (F/C).

".. Hooookay, where to start?"

"Me and (Y/N) ran in here to escape the monster, when this light surrounded us..." Takeshi explained, as light started to surrounded Hiroshi out of nowhere.

"Exactly, Just like that." Both Takeshi and (Y/N) answer, as the light fade away it's reveal Hiroshi cloths is now a dark blue, fancy, rococo style clothe, and monocle glasses instead of an normal glasses he been wearing. In which of course, Hiroshi will definitely shock about this.... 'technology'.

"I don't know what's going on, but somehow, it has both splendor and subtlety... Is this Rococo fashion?"

"It's look good and actually fit to you, surprisingly." (Y/N) said, "Though I don't know how this work... are we perhaps in a video games?"

"It appears this closet gives people inside it a Rococo makeover. How unscientific..." Hiroshi mumble, as they are shocked to see the closet door is open by someone.

And that someone is Takurou.

 You can obvious see the confused look on his face, as he saw what he saw. Before laughing at them for wearing such a 'weird' clothes. "What're you guys wearing?"

"Just get inside, please." Hiroshi said as soon as he drag Takurou inside and close the closet door, just in case if the monster is around here.

"Three, two, one, shine!" Takeshi count as the light, of course surrounded Takurou. When the light fade away, Takurou clothes also has been changed into a red color rococo style clothes, with a rococo style wig.

"What the hell is this?!" Takurou shock, seeing his clothes also changed into one of them and his hair, a wig look so weird too. "You look stupid." Is what Takeshi could only reply as soon as he saw Takurou clothes and weird wig.

"For a second thought, maybe mine wasn't that bad after all." (Y/N) said, trying to hold back their laugh after seeing Takurou become like that.

"If I had to guess, I'd say it's Mozart." Hiroshi guess.

Takurou yelled, "Bull crap! That's not an answer—" Before it being cut by the closet door, once again being open by someone.

It's our one and only, Mika, stare at them for a second while trying to progress about what happen, "I want a dress, too!" Said while she get inside the closet. 

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" Mika become very excited as the light surrounded her, thinking that she'll be in a beautiful rococo dress.

But then reality said no. Because it reveal to be a..  white bedside cabinet.

"Hell yeah!" Mika yelled of excitement, (not knowing that the clothe she getting is actually a 'thing') until she saw what she actually get. "Furniture, huh?" says Hiroshi.

"Oh erm, you still look good in that... thing." (Y/N) sweat drop after seeing what Mika got, but knowing what type of person she is, they have no choice but to lie if they don't want to get them self beaten by her. "You look good." Takeshi joins in.

"Lucky you, Mika."  says Takurou, don't know why though, but it's probably because of the Mozart wig he wear.

"Why only me?!" Mika say as she put her hand in her head. Soon, this moment we're all shattering apart by an strange noise coming out from the outside. For a second, they were curious about the mystery noise, but they forgot AND realized that the monster found them.

"Sorry. I forgot it was about to catch us..." Mika said quietly. As they all become panic and scare. "This is it! We're gonna get killed in our finery!" Takeshi scream as the monster but with an Mozart wig that has same hairstyle like Takurou, open the closet.

But, they were not eating them, instead they actually show them a lot of yummy food place at the table. In which they we're amazed by what they saw.

"Wh-what's this?" 

"Hospitality... I guess?" 

"Wow, it's a full spread of fancy food." 

"Well.. now I'm actually hungry right now.." 

Takurou hold up a glass of cup, asking for a drink. "They've got glasses, too! I'm parched. Can I get a drink?" 

Little did he know that the monster (with no Mozart wig this time) was behind him, giving him a bad feeling for what going to happen next.

.

.

.

A minute later, the monster with Mozart wig put a red liquid that is definitely not blood in the glasses of cup, enjoy those fancy time, fancy food and fancy 'drink'...

GAME OVER

=============
(EDITED)

Random note but rococo style is one of my jam as a fantasy lover

Thank for reading this, until we meet again in the next chapter!