How Hazrat Hussain عليه السلام And Bibi Sakinah رضي الله عنه Parted

This might just be very short, but bear with me.

.......................................................................................

Syed Hazrat Hussain رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه entered the tent that the women were in. "I'm leaving for the battle," He informed his sister, Syeda Bibi Zainab رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه. "Don't go! What if you die?" She asked. "Then I die for the sake of Allah," He stated. "But if you die, then what's our point in life?" She questioned. He didn't say anything at first. How could he answer a question like that?

"Whatever happens, happens by Allah's will," He finally said. She was still heartbroken at the thought of losing yet ANOTHER brother, but she just smiled at him and he smiled back at her. As Hazrat Hussain رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه was about to depart towards the battle arena, Syeda Bibi Sakinah رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه came up to him. "Where are you going, Baba (Dad)?" She asked him. He looked down, not knowing how to reply to her. What could he say when his daughter asked him where he was going? He couldn't just say that he was going to the war! Bibi Sakinah رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه was only 7 years old!

After a while, he thought of an answer. "I'm going outside," He smiled. "But they're all fighting outside, why do you want to go out there?" She asked innocently frowned with worried eyes. "I'm just going outside for a while," He said again. "Will you come back?" She asked. He just stood there, frozen. "Maybe," He replied vaguely. "Why are you leaving me?" She sobbed. "I may not come back, but I'll never leave you," He said.

Even after he had left, she ran after him. "Marr jaongi, Baba! Chorr ke na jayen! (I'll die, Dad! Don't leave me!)" She cried, running out of the tent. "Mene kaha na; Chorr ke kabhi bhi nahi jaonga! (I told you, right; I'll never leave!)" He screamed back to her. She cried on the sand outside the tent, until Bibi Zainab رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه brought her back inside the tent.

"Baba mujhe aur apko chorr ke kyun ja rahe hain? (Why is Dad leaving me and you?)" Bibi Sakinah رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه asked Bibi Zainab رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه in tears. Bibi Zainab رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه tried to hold back her tears through the sad words. It may have been hard to lose her brother, but it was hard for the 7-year-old child (رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه) to lose her father. "Hai, Baita. Tume kisne kaha ke Baba chorr ke jarahe hain? Hen? Tumhare Baba Jannat men jarahe hen. Tum chahati ho na, ke hum sare Jannat men jayen. Hena? (Oh, child. Who told you that Dad is leaving you and me? Huh? Your Dad is going to Jannah. You do want us all to go to Paradise. Right? )" Bibi Zainab رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه tried to encourage.

Bibi Sakinah رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه nodded, crying. "Bas, mera bacha. Tum hosla rakho, (Only, my child. Stay strong)" She said, crying and hugging Bibi Sakinah رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه. "I'll raise you if he doesn't make it," She thought.

After that, everyday, Syeda Bibi Sakinah رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه used to go outside with Syeda Bibi Zainab رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه, waiting for Syed Hazrat Hussain رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ عنه to come back. Yet, how would she have known that he wouldn't come back?

But he's still alive to this day. Since the Martyrs never die.