Character Description and Author's Note!

Hi-hi! Rosie here! And I just wanted to thank all of you for choosing to read this story! Now I want to make a few things clear, this is a Black Butler fanfiction and it is a Sebastian x OC. This is for enjoyment only and I apologize if you do not enjoy my writing or the story. Also this will mainly follow both the manga and the anime.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE BLACK BUTLER CHARACTERS OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT MAY BE MENTIONED, ALL RIGHTS GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. I ONLY OWN MY OC.

Character Description

Veronica Ravenwing

Age: 21 (in human years)

Race: Raven demon, Satan's daughter

Appearance: Long black hair that falls in waves and shines like a raven's wings, deep crimson eyes and pale skin. She has a very delicate figure and is a few inches shorter than Sebastian when she wears her heels.

She is also part Siren and Vampire because her mother was a Half-breed. She is able to control people, mostly men, with her voice and she can grow fangs like a vampire. She does not require blood, but does need a soul every few millennia. She is able to form contracts since she is mainly a demon and has the basic powers of one. She also has the ability to turn into a raven or grow black raven wings on her back. Other powers may be unlocked throughout the story.

She enjoys dark colors and wears them often. She is a respected lady in both the human realm and the underworld. She is Ciel Phantomhive's godmother and was close with Rachel and Vincent. Also all demons must obey her because she is the daughter of their king and the soon-to-be-queen.