Night 1~

Chapter 1

The beautiful demoness walked down the dark halls of her father's castle. I must speak with father; I'm sure he'll understand my reasons for wanting to go to the human realm, besides I'm due for a soul anyway, she thought firmly to herself. Leather and lace pooled at her feet as she stopped to stand outside the cold and threatening doors of her father's throne room, her dress halting with her movement. Without knocking the raven haired demon opened the massive doors and stared into the evil and stern expression of her father's black eyes. She was not frightened, after many millennia in hell one grew used to the king's presence, especially when you were his daughter, "Father," she dipped her head in greeting.

"My sweet Raven, what brings you here?" the great king of Hell, Satan, spoke to his daughter with kindness, the cruel facade fading.

"I have a request," the princess spoke once more, "I wish to live in the human realm," a stern look fell onto her features as she held up a hand before her father could speak, "Don't you dare convince me otherwise, it's about time for me to consume a soul anyway and my beloved godson is contracted with one of your men! I wish to stay with him until the deed is done and he is gone for good, then I will return to you once more."

"We have spoken about this many times before; I do not want you to stay there. You will start to become softer than you are currently! How can I pass the crown down to a weak minded daughter like yourself? You need to stop with this foolishness! If you require a soul then I will have one of my men-"

"Enough father." a dangerous edge in her tone made the ruler stop, "I am tired of you treating me like a worthless child." Her tone was sharp as her glare met her father, "I will not back down! He is my Godson and I have the right to see him! They gave me that right when they took me in, I refuse to let that go to waste!"

"They? The humans that you befriended on your last hunting trip? Daughter, you can't be serious, honestly you have gotten soft!" The demon king scoffed at his daughter.

"I'm dead serious father. I am not soft and I am not weak! You are the foolish one! You believe that you can rule by fear alone, but when the time comes for your rule to end it will be decided by fate!" she argued her eyes flashing a threatening black like her father's.

"Me, the fool? You have no right to speak to me in that manner! I am your father, the ruler of this realm!" He shouted. Smoke and darkness began to swirl around the two powerful demons.

"Listen to me for once in your bloody life!" the princess shouted causing her father to stop with wide eyes. "I refuse to fight about this any longer! I deserve to choose my own path and that will make me stronger! I will go and see him, with or without your blessing!" she stated strongly.

"And if I have him killed?" the king said grimly.

"You would be a disgrace, I would not be able to claim that you are my father. The minute I lose him is the minute that you lose me." and with that she left without turning back.

Her black dress flowed around her has she walked through halls to her bedroom; the black heels she wore clicked harshly against the coal colored stone of the floor. She packed all of her belongings and headed for the portal...

Once she was in the human realm, she stopped to take in the dark beauty of her estates. It was almost as big as the Phantomhive estates. Her mansion made of black stone stood tall and proud surrounded by twisted trees and a sharp metal gate. She stepped through the haunting mansion and smiled warmly at the decor. In many of the rooms the colors consisted of either red, dark blue, royal purple, forest green, or black with black furnitures and cushions. She wandered up to her room and sat on the large canopy bed. I will have to summon some of my servants, she sighed before getting up.

Suddenly the room went quiet, dark shadows flowed up and around the walls until they took the forms of four figures.

Rosie was a young girl with dark maroon hair and piercing forest green eyes around the age of thirteen. She was found by Veronica and stuck by her side ever since, as a fledgling vampire she was shone kindness by Veronica. She has been treated more like a daughter than a servant.

The next figure was of a tall man with pale green hair and dark navy blue eyes. Alistair, a butler and personal assassin, is also a knight of hell that serves her father. 

Next to him stood Melanie, a young 15 year old girl with bright orange hair and clear sky blue eyes. She wears black flower clips in her hair and a bright smile on her face. She is one of the personal maids as well as the groundskeeper. She loves working with flowers and is quite good with them since she is part nymph and has a bit of pixie blood in her as well.

Finally, Valerie or Val stood near the others towards the end. She has long and dark plum colored hair with light lavender colored eyes. She was a shinigami and mostly specialized in wars, they never call for her services unless it is a large war. She works as a maid and the cook.

They all smile and bow, "Welcome home, princess."

Veronica smiled at each of them and pulled them into tight hugs, she reached out to Rosie and held her close for a bit before turning to look out the window.

"We will hold a ball," her voice was distant but still firm.

"Mistress?" Alistair questioned.

"I have not been seen for a few years, I am a noble here as well so I must hold a ball in order to have the English society remember. Plus I find it as the perfect cover for returning to the queen as well as my Godson Ciel. Send out the invitations Alistair, we will hold it tomorrow." Her eyes flashed with the command, Alister bowed politely.

"Yes, my lady!" he then went to carry out the orders with a small smirk and the turn of his heel, he was gone.

"What are you all waiting for get to work!" she smiled at each of her servants as they bowed and left. "Come Rosie, let us plan our outfits!"

"Yes mommy!" she stated cutely as they walked outside of the bedroom.