Summer Vac.

A/N: I had to unpublished this chapter because not all of it got on.  I hope you guys like this chapter.
-Sam R.
____________________________________

Haruhi is kind of happy that it is summer vac. right now. Since that means she doesn't have to deal with the host club and she can rest some. She is working at a little B&B owned by one of her dad's friends.

This friend does know that she is pregnant. So she isn't doing a lot of having things. Also she can rest a lot, since she is close to her do date. The twins are doing good, Mr. Oortoi is excited to meet them. He keeps trying to get Haruhi to tell Kyoya, same with Mori.

Anyway Haruhi was putting up sheet to dry when the wind suddenly picked up. When she looked up and saw a helicopter, which made her sigh. 'Why can't I just get sometime with out them?' She thought.

"What are you guys doing here?" Haruhi asked when they were sitting down. Which Haruhi is happy about back she could feel that her ankle swilling.

"Well the boss called all of us because he couldnt get a hold of you." Karau said.

"Also, why arent you answering the phone we got you?" Hikaru asked.

"Honestly I forgot that I had it." Haruhi said.

"Wait what do you mean the phone you got her?" Takashi asked.

"They got it for me." 'Even though i wont be needing it we the twins are born.' Haruhi said and thought. When she thought that she put her hand on the baby bump. What she doesn't is that someone is watchong her well she does that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kyoya POV:

So here I was with the rest of the club, at where Haruhi is at. Right now we are sitting down now. The twins and Takashi are arguing about a cell phone that the twin gave Haruhi. When I saw her put her hand on her stomach.

That got me thinking, she started to act a little weird about two week almost a month after we did it. My eyes widen at that, then I tried to think if I used protection.

I stood up so abruptly that everyone looked at me. "Mori-senpai can i talk to you please?" I asked him, he nodded. When we where a little aways from the group, I turned  to him. "Tell me how long you known that she is pregnant?" I asked him.

"After her first ultrasound, she bumped into me at the hospital." Mori-senpai said. "Now I have a question for you. What are you going to do about the  knowledge that you are now a father?" Mori asked, then he walked away.