Kidnapped by the Zumba Club

After the summer vacation has ended and Kyoya found out about the babies, things where slow for a while, until one weekend  when Haruhi got kidnapped by the Zumba Club. Looks like more people might know that she is pregnant. Of course Haruhi doesn't know that Kyoya knows that she is pregnant so she only thinks that two people know.

Well more people might know now since she caught kidnapped by the Zumba Club to help them with something.  "So what do you want my help with?" Haruhi asked.

"We want your help with a play." The leader said.

"Well I can't sing to save a life. So, you got the wrong person." She said trying to get out of here before they do something that will make them regret or they find out about her pregnancy.

"Oh that is to bad I wanted to make a wish come true to my dead mother." The leader said. Even though it's not true but Haruhi doesn't know that. That struck a cord with her because of her mother is dead. What she doesn't know 8s that her mother was a Zumba Club alumni, so they were using that against her, without her knowing.

"I will only do it if I don't wear anything tight and I don't have to jump or and hard movement." Haruhi said thinking about her kids. Speaking of which she really have to talk to Kyoya about them. Sine she has been thinking about wanting him at the birth.

Anyways after an afternoon of practicing, it was time for the play. What Haruhi didn't know, again, is that the Host Club was here as well with her dad. After some hecked since the play was all most done. But the people of Zuma Club had something to plan at the end of the play. As the stage raise is where Haruhi figured something was going on.

"What is going on I said not the do this?!" Haruhi exclaimed. That is when she saw the host club. "Mori-sempi, help." Ayleast at the end of all of this no one else find out and the babies are safe.

~The next day~

"Kyoya can I talk to you please?" Haruhi asked him. He nodded when they were away from everyone. "There is something that I should of told you along time of go."

"Okay what is that?" He asked.

Haruhi took a deep breath "I'm pregnant." She said looking straight at him. "They are your babies."

"I figured that you are pregnant. I found out this summer." Kyoya said. "I want to be into the picture as well."

"You kind of don't have a choice to be in the picture, because your father knows. He made a marriage contract between us." Haruhi said.

That shocked Kyoya because he didn't know that. "Okay so what is going to happen now?" He asked.

"Well I got an appointment tomorrow to see how the twins are doing want to come?" Haruhi asked.

"I would like that. Wait did you say twins?" Kyoya asked. She nodded that left him speechless again.