Sans x Depressed!Borrower!reader part 1

-3rd Person POV-

Sans mumbled to himself as he walked down the stairs,he let out a soft sigh as he stepped over the creaky stair. Ever since him and Papyrus had moved to the surface,he seemed to be more sad,more LAZY than ever. (Y/N) on the other hand had been terrified out of their poor mind,Their parents had told them ancient tales about monsters killing borrowers for fun. Sans glanced around and walked into the kitchen,he let out a small groan when he saw one of the mouse traps he had placed,had snapped but nothing had been caught. Life on the surface was complicated,on the bright side,there was sunlight,and more food. On the Not so good side,Humans were still not used to monsters. (Y/N) sat behind the toaster,waiting for the skeleton to go away. Instead,Sans leaned up against the counter and pulled his phone out. He set it to record,just in case the so called 'Mouse' decided to come out again. He trudged back upstairs and flopped into bed. (Y/N) slowly came out from behind the toaster and approached the large blue box. They stood in-front of it,seeing themself. They gasped and jusmped back,the box following and "copying" their every move. "W-Woah..." They whispered in amazement,they placed a hand on the smooth surface of it,It felt like glass. They giggled slightly and stuck their tongue out. "Monster stuff is weird" they said to themself,still looking at the large box. They saw a red button and pushed it,it made a very soft beep sound and the red button disappeared. There was another button this one was box shaped,they pressed that and a bunch of pictures  of the skeletons and a few other monsters. "they look...happy..." (Y/N) smiled again,they spent almost hours trying to figure out how it worked. Exploring apps called 'Youtube' and another called 'Instagram' it was so amazing to them. Eventually the sun began to rise,they retreated back to their home in the wall,leaving the mysterious box on.

-A FEW HOURS LATER-

Sans walked downstairs to see Papyrus looking at something on his phone. "Pappy...why do you have my phone?" he asked,Papyrus looked at him "A SMALL HUMAN TOOK A VIDEO ON YOUR PHONE LAZY BONES! WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT DOWN HERE ANYWAYS?" He asked. Sans looked confused,what was his brother talking about? Tiny humans didn't exist! He watched as Papyrus showed him the video,he couldn't believe what he saw,a small person,no bigger than his thumb. He smiled to himself as the tiny stuck their tongue out "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS BROTHER?" Papyrus asked. "What?" he looked at Papyrus,intruged "WE HAVE TO STAY UP TONIGHT AND GET A BETTER LOOK AT THIS HUMAN!" Papyrus said,as if Sans was SUPPOSED to know that. "I don't think they want to socialize Paps,humans still aren't used to us,which means tiny humans may not be either. Don't wanna scare the little thing" Sans shrugged,honestly not wanting to stay up that late. "WELL THEN I WILL!" Papyrus smiled and walked off,now Sans had two options,go to bed and let Papyrus scare the shit out of some poor tiny person,or stay up and handle this little... situation himself. He sighed and went back upstairs to get more sleep before that night,of course taking his beloved ketchup with him.