Mother of all things good,I'm finally back

First of all 

YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST WRITERS EVER!!!!!!!! I say that with absolutely No sarcasm,100% unfiltered me.But I'm on a school computer,under school wifi,so they can track all  the things I'm doing.

I'm not gonna cuss on this post,because i can uwu

But I will say,Hell Park is the best au ever,and Gregory is a sexy queen

HAHAHAHAHA *Awkward coughing* you are ABOUT 0'6 so don't @ me

I have a short vore fic,more of a paragraph,who cares if i get sent to the VPO (Again) for writing vore in class,i have a problem ok?!?!

"Are you sure about this Virg?" You asked unsure of your decision. The large predator nodded happily and set his chin down infront of you. His large pink tongue laid infront of you,like stairs almost. You sighed softly and slowly climbed into his gaping maw,you wern't as small as you were last time  so this part of the process was the easiest. Hot air blasted in your face as he exhaled "Mouth breather" you murmured and sat down on the wet fleshy muscle. His mouth snapped shut,making you jump,but you weren't as scared. He played with you for a while,swirling you around,and pinning you to his cheeks to hive you thankful face licks. 

  You groaned softly "Virggggg" you half whine half giggled. The large man seemed to get he idea and tilted his head up,sliding you to the back of his mouth. He swallowed you down,you made your rather quick decent into his storage. You patted the wall of the tight space "Love you Virg" You yawned and leaned back.

"Love you too (Y/N)"