~Chapter 3~

((Ok let's Begin the Drama!))
Ink= Normal
Error= Bold
Fresh= italic
Everyone else=Normal

Ink POV
After all my classes I went back to my room. But realizing it wasn't my room, it was Error and My room. Of course I tried to avoid him and his friends. Especially that Octopus(nightmare) who Wouldn't let me slip through his tentacles.
I grew flustered thinking of the ways he tried to tease me today. But every where the Octopus was, error would be there as well. Witnessing the Octopuses ways to torture me with his flirtatious attitude. I tossed my blue hoodie that was tied around my waist to my bed. I sighed knowing that soon, it wouldn't be long until error returned.
I felt my eyes grew heavier, then I fell asleep.

Error POV
I opened the door to the room which I shared with the shortest artist in the world. But I caught a glimpse of a blue scarf. "Hey Blueberry" I said with a said. Blueberry smiled and waved then walked away into his room. I couldn't help but think, he was probably the most beautiful thing I ever seen.
I walked into my room, and I saw the artist asleep. He was curled up and hugging his pillow. He looked calm asleep, then I felt a slight tint of air brush past me. I looked behind me and saw Nightmare. "So this is your room" he said with a smirk. "What are you doing here?" I asked. He smiled and pushed me the side of the door. Then he walked into the room as if he owned the room. He then saw ink sleeping on the bed. Nightmare crouched down to ink, nightmares hand went to the side of inks cheek. He smirked as he heard a slight purr from ink. I felt a huge amount of jealousy struck me in the inside. As Nightmare seemed to be entertained seeing ink unconscious.
"I think you should leave" I said, Nightmare looked at me then looked back at the small sleeping bean.
He placed a piece of paper in inks hand, "goodnight Inky" he said and walked out the door. I closed the door behind him making sure he wasn't gonna return. I then walked to my bed, but I snatched the paper out of inks hand. I noticed it was Nightmares Phone number, 'Call me~' was wrote onto the paper. I growled softly and ripped the paper until it was just bits of particles.
I threw the pieces of paper into the trash bin. I didn't want to stay in that same room with the artist any longer so I left the room, locking it and securing it to make sure nightmare wouldn't try to get in. I decided it was time for me to finally get some time alone to myself.

Ink POV
I woke up, it was still daylight hours. I didn't want to leave my bed. I hugged my pillow and wished I didn't have to get up. But I had too, if I didn't I would probably wouldn't want to get up from bed forever. I sighed and grabbed my blue hoodie and dragged it behind me.
I opened the door and saw a figure, I flinched and stepped away from the door thinking it was the Octopus(nightmare). "Woah calm down broski don't need to be scared of your friendly neighbor fresh" said the new stranger who I guess is Fresh.
He was wearing a hoodie in different colors, he also had shades that said YOLO. He smiled and waved, "I'm fresh" he said, I smiled back at him. "I'm ink," I said, "sounds like a radical name for a radical skele like you my friend" he said.
I laughed and then the 'YOLO' on his shades Turned to 'Cute'.
"Cute...?" I asked, looking at him.
"Nah don't worry about it bud there stupid glasses" he said.
"I don't think their stupid I think they fit you" I said, he chuckled and shrugged.
"What ever you say Ink" he said and looked in a different direction.
"It is true it does fit you" I said, he looked at me then his shades Turned to 'Really?' I nodded. "Uh..Thanks for your honesty but is error your Roommate?" He asked.
"Yeah he is why?" I asked out of curiosity. "That glitchy dude is my bro and I just want to ask him something" he said. "I haven't seen him sorry fresh" he looked at the ground and I could see he was disappointed.
"H-hey fresh maybe we could hangout! How does muffet sound?" I asked.
Fresh he Suddenly bursted into a sunbeam. "I would love too! Aye ink how bout tomorrow we meet outside of the dorms" I simply agreed.
Fresh gave me his phone number, and I gave him mine so we could contact whenever we liked. He walked away happily, I was so proud of myself.
My first friend! At least he is nicer then error. I went back into my room, threw my blue hoodie onto the floor, and closed the door, thinking about the next day.

Error POV
I walked back to my room, it was already getting dark and I didn't have time to waste my time watching Horror threaten Dust.
When opened the door to my room I still saw the little bean asleep.
I walked in and lay down on my bed, I played on my phone for a while then I heard a phone ring. It wasn't my phone, then I realized it was inks phone.
Did ink get nightmares Phone number? But how!? I looked onto the screen of inks phone.
It was fresh

(Wow 954 Words I gotta pat myself on the back! CLIFFHANGER)