(4) She has a thing with Oreos.

Aria's POV

I wake up to my annoying alarm and turn it off. Should I close my eyes and hope I wake up in the next five minutes? That is a very dangerous game.

I decide against it and sit up in my bed. I yawn and open my door to go downstairs. My eyes were still half closed when I almost missed the last step. I feel my heart skip a beat and gasp. Well, that's one way to wake up.

Getting over my tiredness, I make myself a bowl of cereal. I grab a spoon and eat while I watch tv. Then I walk back to my room and get ready for school.

Outfit:

I examine myself in the mirror and make sure I look presentable

I examine myself in the mirror and make sure I look presentable. You wear stripes a lot. And? I grab my backpack and run down the stairs. After I say goodbye to my parents, I get in my car and drive to school.

I walk in and head toward my locker. I notice Aaron, Julia, and Henry walking in my direction and pretend to be busy on my phone. How very social of you.

Before they pass me, I hear Julia say, "We're gonna head to class before the bell rings."

"Okay, see you guys later," Aaron says.

I open my locker and try to hide my face. "Hey, Oreo," Aaron says, smiling at me.

"Torres, I'm not gonna call you chocolate chip or anything like that," I say.

He laughs and says, "So Brittney invited my friends and me to sit with you today. I raise an eyebrow, waiting for him to continue.

"Are you okay with that?" He asks. "I don't want to intrude or anything." He says, scratching his neck.

I chuckle and say, "You aren't intruding. Maybe I can convert you into an Oreo lover by the end of this week."

He smirks and says, "Good luck with that."

The bell rings, and I say, "Yay, so excited to go to class..." I want to go back to sleep.

"You should be. You get to sit beside the Aaron Torres." He says, grinning.

"Oh. Great." I say sarcastically.

He places a hand over his heart and pretends to frown. I laugh and say, "Let's go, slowpoke."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Time for my favorite meal," I murmur sarcastically. I bet I'll get five sentences max from Brittany and Becca.

"What's wrong with lunch?" Aaron asks. He must have super hearing.

"Uh, nothing," I say, waving the thought away. It looks like he's about to say something but then changes his mind.