You've Met Pan!

"Really, Swan?" Hook looked at Emma with exasperation, he held the "Peter Pan" DVD in his hand and looked at it. "You want me to watch this?"

Emma grinned and nodded. "It has been to serious around here...we could use some laughter." She clasped her hands in front of her face and bounced on the balls of her feet. Hook grinned she was acting like a small child -it was actually quite cute-.

"Alright, Swan. But just this once," He handed her the DVD and watched as she ran to the TV and started turning things on. "Am I going to regret this?" He asked. As she turned to look at him, her blonde hair falling over her shoulder and a slight laugh coming from her mouth...he got his answer. Yes, yes he would.

"Come on! Come sit next to me!" She patted the empty seat beside her on the couch. "Hook, come on." She raised her hand and Hook knew what she was planning.

"I'm coming Swan, no need to meddle with my hook." He sighed moving to sit beside Emma. He lowered himself gingerly on to the white couch. He shook his head, he couldn't believe he was doing this.

"It's not that bad." Emma muttered, elbowing him lightly.

"That's easy for you to say, Swan, you're not represented in it." He muttered, lifting his hand to scratch behind his ear. A habit, Emma noticed that he did when he was nervous or uncomfortable.

She laughed and brought her legs up under her, so that she was curled up in a little ball. "Just watch it."

Forty minutes in Hook could stand it no longer. "Bloody hell! Peter Pan was not like that! He was a cheeky, conniving little bastard! That is not what happened with Wendy, Tinkerbell was not the size of pinecone. And I most certainly do not look like that." Hook crossed his arms over his chest and glowered at the television screen. "Do we have to watch this any longer?"

Emma sighed and uncurled herself, grabbing the remote from the coffee table she turned it off. "Was it really that  bad?" She asked.

Hook did his best to keep his face as void of annoyance as possible. He failed. "Swan...this is just...insulting. They paint me to be a sniveling coward who can't even captain his own ship."

Emma tried to keep from laughing, Hook just looked so pissed. Which was probably the reason she couldn't keep from cracking up. He looked, pained as if someone had just ripped off one of his toe-nails or pulled off all his chest hair. He held his hands hand out in a questioning gesture, waving the hook around for extra emphasis; he kept talking.

"Swan, you've MET Pan, you know he's not like that! And you've been to Neverland, it is certainly not the way they've depicted it! I don't understand, how people enjoy this." Hook looked disgustedly at the blank TV screen and stood up. "I fancy a drink after that torture, would you care to join me?" Held out his hand to Emma and hoisted her up of the couch.

"I would actually." She followed him to the kitchen where he grabbed to small glasses, "No flask?" Emma teased, looking at him with her big green eyes.

"Oh I've still got it," Hook pulled the small hip flask out and poured a small amount of rum into the glasses. "To never watching that hellish thing again."

Emma shook her head and laughed, "You got it...cod fish."

All Hook could do was grimace and down the rum as Emma giggled happily.