prologue

"Its alright to dream, kid, just make it more realistic."

Those words rang in Izuku's head. What profession could he take up? He had only ever wanted to be a hero.

What else was he good at that could make a potential career? He could become an analyst, or he could become a chef? Though he was good at analysis, it didnt seem to appealing. The second one didnt seem too bad. He did enjoy cooking in his spare time more than he did analyzing. He would discuss this with his mother.

"Hey Deku!" Midoriya was disrupted from his thoughts and turned around to see the explosive blond he tried to help running his way. "I didnt need your shitty help stupid nerd! I dont owe you anything!" He then proceeded to turn around and leave. Strange. Oh well, its not much to dwell on. Back to the new goal...

-----

When Izuku walked into the small apartment he and his mother shared, "mom im home!" He yelled out. "Im in the kitchen honey!" He heard his mother yell back. When he made his way to the kitchen he was greeted with "hi honey! How was your day?"

"It was fine!... Hey mom? I uhh... want to tell you something..." This caught Inko's attention. "Is something the matter? Whats wrong?" She had a concerned look on her face. "No! Nothing wrong! I uhh... Dont really wanna be a hero anymore? I- well- i wanna open a cafe instead? I mean i like cooking in my spare time anyways so I thought-" "Izuku! You scared me! I think that opening a cafe is a wonderful idea! If you need anything i will be more than happy to help!" I

Inko cut him off with relief that her son was alright.

Izuku smiled at his mother and gave her a hug. "Thanks mom! I will definitely come to you if i need anything!" "Ok go upstairs and change, ill let you know when dinners ready." Inko said practically pushing Izuku out of the kitchen.

---

The next day at school Izuku had refilled out his school application to a culinary school in his area. Even though kacchan stopped bullying him, the other students still teased him. Typical.

But at least he didnt want to be a hero anymore, isnt that what they wanted? Him to give up on his original goal? Oh well, it cant be helped.

He just needed to focus on his studies so he can enter the new school of his choice!

------

Sorry if this seemed rushed and short,,,, i promice ill go at a slower pace when it gets to the point where the story takes place!! This is just the brief summary of how he wanted to be a chef and open a cafe!!! Sorry if it doesnt make any sense,,,,