𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

The two seekers were chasing after the snitch. Lily was struggling against the winds which were threatening to knock her down.

She reached her right hand out to grab the golden sphere when darkness engulfed her

Cedric reached his hand out and caught the ball. His victory, however, was short-lived as he spun to see a red-head falling to the ground.

Panicking, Cedric grabbed onto the end of his broom and dived down to catch the savior of the wizarding world.

10 feet.
7 feet.
5 feet.

5 feet above the ground, Lillian Potter was pulled into the muscular arms of none other than Cedric Diggory.

Cedric's P.O.V
The rumors were true Lillian Potter was a blessing to the eyes.

I admired the beauty of the unconscious girl in my arms.

Lily Potter was famous everyone knew of how she was the exact replica of her mother, red hair which wasn't like the Weasleys' (orange tinted), rosy cheeks and a rather small figure, with the exception of her eyes which was her father's doing Lily, had stunning hazel eyes dusted with specks of green.

She was the perfect package: Popular, Beautiful, Brave, Smart and Funny

Before I could admire her qualities, I was engulfed in a hug by a bushy-haired witch who thanked me repeatedly for saving Lily.

"We did it! We finally beat Gryffindor!" An excited shout came from the Hufflepuff common room.
"And it's all thanks to Cedric!"

Time skip (Author's P.O.V)
Lily awoke to whispers surrounding her. "She looks horrible." " Well Ron, let's throw you off the astronomy tower and see how you look."

"She's awake!"

"What happened?" Lily said groggily.

"Well, don't get too upset. We lost the match-"
"The dementors came it was horrible-"
"Fell off your broom-"
"Diggory caught you-"
"But.. he caught the snitch first." Ron ended solemnly. Everyone was interrupting one another to explain, but Lily could somewhat understand what happened.

She.
Was.
Distraught.

Lily's eyes widened at the sight of her Nimbus 200

Tears were brining her eyes

She started at the broomstick and said nothing

Time Skip
(Lily got her Firebolt and is going to play against Cho which is now a boy )
All eyes were on Lily as the walked into the Great Hall with a Firebolt in her hands.

A smirked formed on her lips as she caught the slightly fearful eyes of Caleb (Cho) Chang. Before turning away she sent him a wink.

Little did she know, that wink had made Caleb's heart constrict.