𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

There's a huge time skip to the selection of champions sorry if it bothers you
—————————————————————————
"Lillian Potter"
Every one stared at the red head, jaws dropping.
"Professor there has to be a mistake! Lily's too young! It's dangerous!" Hermione yelled. She quickly recovered from the shock of she best friend's name coming out out of the goblet

She (Hermione)
Was
Outraged.

"Lily Potter please come up" Dumbledore requested, no demanded.

On her way to the head of the Great Hall, she got a mix of envious glares, pitiful stares or worried looks.

"Lil what's wrong?" Cedric rushed to the girl he was infatuated with. She was currently pale and shaking  with a few tears cascading down her face.

"I- the- the goblet it- it- " Lily stuttered out before thundering footsteps were heard.

"Did you put your name in the Goblet Of Fire?" Dumbledore asked 'calmly' ( sorry I had to )

Lily shook her head tears rolling down her face. She did not want to join.

Everyone turned to Mr Crouch after sending a pitiful look to the girl. "She has to compete". With that Lily broke down, more tears poured out of her eyes.

Kictor sent her a pitiful look while Fluer ran up an engulfed her in a hug, trying to help Cedric comfort the distraught girl.

Mini Time Skip

Cedric had his arm protectively around Lily's waist. After the previous events he felt that his girlfriend was in danger, even though Crouch and the whole ministry said otherwise.

Still sniffing, Lily placed her head to Cedric's side "I'm sorry. I know how much you wanted this, but i just had to get stuck in it."

"Hey" they stopped walking. "This" Cedric pushed her against the wall "was most definitely" then placed a kiss on her lips "not" and neck "your fault".

The stayed there for awhile Cedric placing kisses on Lily's neck and sometimes on her lips.

After that Cedric pulled Lily into a hug.

"Thank You" Lily said

"What for?" "For existing."

Cedric laughed out loud and Lily smiled. When she reached the common room, both of them leaned closer and they stayed there snogging each other outside Gryffindor tower.

"Oh My God."Angelina exclaimed. Drawing the attention of the whole Gryffindor common room.

A/N
sorry i didn't update yesterday. I've been abut busy. I'll try my best to update tomorrow but i'm gonna be busy the next few days. :\