𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

As Cedric walked over to the Gryffindor table, all eyes followed him.

All eyes landed on the stunning Lily Potter.

"Hey. I heard what happened on the train, you alright?" Cedric inquired, worry evident in his eyes.

Guys from all houses were glaring at Cedric, it was no secret he like Lily. It was only one oblivious girl who couldn't put the pieces together, Lily Potter.

Lily had admirers from all around and right now they were glaring at Cedric.

"Yeah, I'm alright, thanks." Lily smiled up at Cedric.

The two of them stared at each other until Professor Dumbledore begun his speech.

"To the first years welcome to Hogwarts, for the rest welcome back.
And sorry to interrupt Miss Potter and Mr Diggory, but if Mr Diggory could ever so kindly return to the Hufflepuff table."

Realizing they had been staring at each other, their faces burned as red as Lily's hair.

"Your face matches your hair Lils," George said out loud, just loud enough for the entire Great Hall to hear.

Everyone started laughing. Even Lily, despite her embarrassment, cracked a smile.

From the Hufflepuff table, unnoticed by Lily the Quidditch captain was admiring her features.

Cedric P.O.V
"Cedric quit staring at her half the boys look ready to throttle you," Damien smirked at his lovesick best friend.

Cedric blushed as he playfully glared at Damien.

"Well, I mean, who wouldn't stare? Ever since she was three they sang praises of her beauty and brains." Jasmine added.

"They aren't wrong, she manages to do well even without touching the textbook. Except for potions."

"Snape hates her I wouldn't be able to do well either with him teaching"

As Cedric resumed his staring his two best friends chuckled.