almost showtime(joker)

warnings: SMUT UP AHEAD
read at your own risk !!🎭🃏💚

•••

You were backstage helping Arthur get ready for the talk show tonight, Arthur was overly raged to see Murray.

You couldn't lie to yourself and say he shouldn't go on because Murray Franklin embarrassed him on tv a while ago. His own Idol.

"Y/N, get in here please.."Y/N heard Arthur say, Y/N clenched her jaw and felt her panties immediately go damp, at the sound of Arthur saying her name.

"Here I come, Artie"Y/N says sweetly and walks into Arthur's dressing rooms before closing it behind her. Y/N looks up seeing him in his full joker outfit, Green hair, Hot red suit and his makeup done perfectly.

"The names Joker, sweetheart "He says with a smooth but dark tone before he sits down in his chair and puts his feet up, taking a hit off his cigarette.

"Sorry, Joker"Y/N says shyly and smiles" You called me in here?

"Yes.."Joker says and nods his head, holding the cigarette between his fingers looking you up and down having a straight face.

"I've seen you masturbating in your dressing room, Opening those sinful little legs and rubbing your kitty for me.."Joker scoffs before taking another hit and smirking.

"I-I"Y/N stutters out" You haven't seen anything..

Joker raises an eyebrow at you and stands up from his chair, slowly walking over to you and leaning down to your ear.

"Then why the fuck are you soaking wet.."Joker says and smirks, ripping your skirt off and throwing it across his dressing room.

Y/N gasps and looks up at Joker, biting her lip.

"So what if I am, You wanna see me wet? When I'm on my knees, Mr. Joker?"You tease and feel a harsh slap across the face. Of course, your number one kink had to be slapping.

"Don't you speak.."Joker says and grips your chin with his big hand and making you look into his eyes.

"Yes sir.."Y/N says and bites her lip before turning around and sticking her ass out against Joker.

"Atta girl.."Joker says and gently grabs his cigarette before burning it out on the tray and he reaches down before sliding your panties off and dropping to his knees directly behind your ass.

"Oh j-joker sir..Please make me feel good.."YN moans out and bites her lip.

"Shhh.."Joker says and leans forward, closing his eyes and sticking his tongue inside of Y/N, shaking it side to side
"Being such a whore for me.."He says and rubs his cold thumb against her clit.

"Mmm yes..Such a slut for you"Y/N whimpers and throws her back, pushing down against Jokers wet tongue.

Y/N yelps out and feels a slap against her ass.

"Don't mess up daddy's makeup..He has 20 minutes left.."Joker says and smirks, continuing to eat his little girl out.

"Yes, Joker!.."Y/N moans out throws her head back.

Joker pulls away and stands up, turning Y/N over so her back is against the wall, picking her up right before he slams her down on his small couch in his room.

Joker smirks and unbuttons his red dress pants   before grabbing Y/N's ankles and spreading her legs out, Joker smirking and slowly sliding his cock inside of Y/N.

"Oh my g-gosh.."Y/N moans out.

"Yes ,joker!"Y/N moans out.

"You like that, Y/N? Like joker pounding your little pussy?"He taunts you and moves his hand to your throat.

"Yes! Like that daddy.."You whimper and nod your head.

"Gonna cum for, Joker?"He says and slaps you across the face with his free hand.

"Yes!"Y/N whimpers and bites her lip, moaning a little louder.

"Fuck yes.."You whimper.

Joker smirks and leans down, whispering dirty things in your ear before he bursts inside of the condom he had secretly slid on.

"So fucking good.."He says and pulls out of your wet pussy, tugging you up with him and Joker begins kissing you.

"You're so sexy, Mr. Joker"Y/N giggles softly.

"Really?"Joker says and smirks."
Thanks ,doll"He smiles, taking a compliment.

"You have 7 minutes left"You wink at Joker smiling.

"Yep, We can cuddle until then"Joker smiles before sliding his red dress pants back on and fixing himself up.

"Deal"

•••