It can wait

( SHORT BUT KINKY)
•••

"Where the hell do you think you're going, Y/N?"Your boyfriend, Arthur speaks from the other side of the bed. Eyeing you down as you headed to the door with an empty glass.

"I'm going to get some more water"Y/N speaks softly, having her hand on the doorknob.

"Why don't you come lay down..You know how daddy gets when he isn't around you for a split second"Arthur says and pats the spot next to him on the bed.

You nod your head and slowly walk over to the bed, setting your glass down on the table and crawling back into the soft sheets.

"That's a good girl.."He says and scoots closer to you. Arthur flips you onto your stomach and gets behind you, sliding your panties off.

"The water can wait my love..Daddy needs a little taste of this kitty for a while"Arthur says and spreads your ass cheeks apart, leaning down and rubbing his wet tongue against your soaking heat.

"Oh my- Artie!—"Y/N moans out and grips onto the sheets, looking back and pushing her ass up against his face.

"Like this dont you, my little kitten?"He says and shakes his head side to side, sliding his tongue into you.

"Mhm! So much daddy—"Y/N moans out louder, almost crying at how good it feels.

"Good..The water can wait until i'm finished.."Arthur says and growls lowly, earning a whine from you.

"Yes daddy, It can.."Y/N says, moaning louder than before.

"That's my girl.."

•••