wake up call(joker)

A/U: You were sleeping and woke up to find Arthur/Joker in the front living room smoking and watching tv in in full makeup and costume.
SHORT SMUT IMAGINE💚
side not: I wrote this in my geometry class when I finished my test🤪
•••
~.~

•••

•••

Y/N was sleeping in her lace tank top with some matching shorts. She was a little worried about where Arthur was when she was awake a few hours ago but she shrugged it off and fell asleep. Knowing her Arthur well.

Y/N heard the front door open and she ignored it, Knowing it was Arthur.

"She must be asleep.."Y/N heard Arthur say, Y/N getting wet just from his voice.

5 minutes later, Y/N smirked to herself and got up on her feet as it was a little chilly in their room, She headed to the front room and stopped in her tracks seeing her sexy son of a bitch boyfriend, Arthur.

Y/N bit her lip and rested one of her hands on the hallway wall that Arthur was in and was watching tv.

A few minutes later you were rubbing yourself through your dripping panties and watching Arthur smoke his cigarette and lean back on the couch, sitting there casually.

"Fuck.."Y/N moaned out a little too loud, Loud enough for Arthur to pause the tv and turn back turning his attention to you.

"Looks who's up.."Arthur says and smirks at you, patting his lap.

"Sit in daddy's lap, sweetheart "He says and keeps his back against the soft couch and you bite your lip.

"Yes, daddy.."Y/N moans out quickly and slowly walks to him, sitting on his lap and wrapping her arm around him.

"Were you rubbing your little kitty for daddy?"He speaks and takes a hit off his cigarette before blowing it to the side so it wouldn't blow in your face.

"Yes daddy..Y-you're so hot when you're smoking and your facial expression e-excite me.."Y/N pouts out and gently grinds against his knee.

"Really? When I do this?"He says and lights his cigarette before blowing it out and having his eyebrow raised, staring at Y/N.

"Daddy yes.."Y/N whimpers again and feels Arthur's hand on her ass.

"Are you a little whore, for Daddy?"Arthur says and begins bouncing his knee against your wet kitty.

"Yes! Oh- my goodness Daddy!"Y/N cries out and throws her head back.

"You're not gonna act up and get a spanking like last time, right?"He says and keeps his gentle but deep eyes on you and your mesmerizing body.

"No daddy! N-never again"Y/N pouts again.

"That's a good girl"

•••