Four

4. Relocation

 Relocation

✯ ✯ ✯

THE LAB WAS DESTROYED, AND ALL OF List's work right along with it, and with nowhere to perform their experiments, let alone any experiments to actually perform, Strucker had decided there was no reason for them to stay. And Cece, with the hope that she had left, pleaded to the Gods, whoever they may be, that this meant she could go back home, back to school, back to the constant requests to meet her brother, and, most importantly, back to her family. She prayed Strucker had a shred of humanity hidden away somewhere deep down inside of him, hoping the utter desperation shining on her face would appeal to that tiny part of him, allowing her to return home.

But instead, Strucker had been the one to slap the chains on her in the first place, a pair of handcuffs, secured around her wrists, a pair of ankle cuffs, and a shock collar wound tightly around her neck, barely allowing her room to swallow, the three connected to each other by a foot long chain each, a mockingly sweet smile etched across his face in the process. He yanked her chains, just to test the tightness of them, shock enveloping him when she jerked forward into him with a groan. Pushing her off him, he turned to his minions, and with a nod she was being escorted down the hall, a box of armed guards surrounding her like she was dangerous and just waiting for the right moment to strike and take them all out, and if Strucker and List had their way it'd only be a matter of time until she actually was dangerous. If that wasn't degrading enough, she was forced to ride in the cargo hold of the plane, trapped in a small glass cage, made perfectly to fit her small frame, the box of soldiers still surrounding her to prevent escape.

Not that she could even attempt to escape.

When she was finally released from her glass prison, she fell forward, her back, neck, and legs sore from leaning against the door for so long, hitting the floor face-first with a groan, Strucker's minions finding the time to laugh at her misfortune before yanking her up from the ground and escorting her off the plane, a rush of cold air greeting her almost immediately, a shiver running down her spine.

"Get in," one of the guards demanded, taking hold of her arm and pulling her into the back of the Humvee forcing her in between two of the other guards that had been watching over her during the flight here before taking a seat on the edge of the vehicle, gun in hand and a frown still etched firmly upon his face as he patted the side of the truck and yelled something in another language, signaling to the driver that they were ready to go.

The ride over the snowy terrain was silent save for the occasional foreign chatter from the guards around her, and based on the looks some of them were giving her it was clear that they were talking about her. Most likely in a sexual manner, the brunette thought which was quickly confirmed when the guard on her left side placed his hand on her thigh and began gently rubbing up and down with a filthy smirk on his face. That smirk was quickly wiped off his face, however, thanks to the guard who had yanked on her earlier. "Ea are 15 ani," he glared at the other soldier, grip tightening around his gun. "Încearcă și eu îți voi încheia singur viața." ( She is 15 years old. Try it and I vill end your life myself. )

"Arată mai în vârstă de 15," he replied, but removed his hand from her either way. ( She looks older than 15. )

"Și arăți ca o fată. Dar nu îi vezi pe ceilalți care încearcă să flirteze cu tine, nu-i așa?" ( And you look like a girl. But you do not see the rest of us trying to flirt vith you, do you? )

The soldier shrieked in indignation, the response having not been what he expected and clearly wounding his pride as he glared at the soldier in front of him, the snickers from his comrades only further fueling his anger. He glared at the older soldier in front of him, grip tightening on his gun until his knuckles turned white in an effort to prevent himself from saying anything that would further agitate the situation. Instead, he released a huff and set his eyes in front of him; away from the other man who promptly returned back to his spot on the edge of the vehicle.

"Vom termina asta mai târziu," the soldier whispered in her ear, refusing to give up in his quest to have his way with her causing Cecelia to release a nervous breath of air. ( We vill finish this later. )

Not soon enough, the truck came to a stop, followed by the slamming of doors, and Strucker appearing at the back of the truck, eyes locked on her and that dastardly smile once again etched across his face. Doctor List stood behind him, holding a needle with what appeared to be a minuscule amount of that serum that they had forced into her. Immediately, she knew what they were planning but before she could protest (though it would only fall on deaf ears), she was yanked out of her seat and forced face down onto the ground, a gloved hand wrapping tightly around her mouth to muffle her screams. List climbed into the back of the truck, pressing the needle roughly into her arm while Strucker watched on, no longer caring if she lost her life at this point. He was right where he needed - wanted - to be; the capital of an economically insufficient country filled with people who would do whatever it took to protect and better their home. Here, he would find his diamonds in the rough; the ones that would help him achieve his goal - HYDRA'S goal - of finally taking over the world.

And, as long as she lived, Cecelia would be there to help, whether she liked it or not.

"Welcome to Novi Grad, Sokovia."

Alright, here's chapter 4 you guys. This chapter wasn't originally supposed to be about them moving base but I honestly think this idea is better than what I originally had planned.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I did writing it.

Feedback is much appreciated and I hope to see you in the next chapter.

Hugs, kisses, and all that good stuff.

~ąʂɧ