Last Christmas

Greetings, I have an apology I have to make. I'm so sorry for not having many of them done by today, and I didn't think writing for the other book and this book would be that hard, but I couldn't finish it.

   I'm really sad that I didn't finish it, I'm so sorry it's so short, and I promise I'll finish it.

  If you are unhappy (I friggin know u r), I will finish the the rest, they just won't be Christmas themed. I'm very sorry for this, but nevertheless, Merry Christmas fellow gamers, I have written a few stories for you~<3

 I'm very sorry for this, but nevertheless, Merry Christmas fellow gamers, I have written a few stories for you~<3

Btw not my art

IQ (Monika Weiss)

"It's too bad that I'm sick right before Christmas!" You complained. Monika giggled, standing at the doorway with a glass of water and medicine in her hands.

"Well, take this," she handed you the medicine, "maybe you'll feel much better!"

You groaned in disgust at the bitter, sour taste of the syrup, and you quickly took a sip of the water, hoping that it would wash away the taste. It didn't, you took another sip swishing it into your mouth and swallowing, sticking your tongue out it disgust.

"I can still taste it," you coughed.

"Stop being so dramatic, it'll go away!" She exclaimed. Monika picked up the bowl on the stand, and swirled the spoon in the hot soup. You had simply lost your appetite during the sickness.

"I'm not hungry, Monika," you whispered, afraid for your scratched throat. She sighed.

"Eat up."

"Do I have"-

"Yes."

Ash- Eliza Cohen

"Yeah, since she was drunk, I decided we could spend the night at the -what's it called- the Cicero hotel!" The group laughed at her story, but you were too entranced to pay attention.

You never really noticed but her smile was so, so gorgeous.

"Ain't that funny?" Miles (Castle) asked you, nudging his elbow towards your arm.

"Yeah, of course," you laughed nervously. With that, he shook his head and listened to Eliza, you did the same, but slowly, your attention failed you. She glanced at you, winking as you blinked in shock.

"I wanna see if he's paying attention," now, you heard this. You could feel the heat rising up to your cheeks. Eliza stood up from her chair, taking a piece of paper from the table's magazines and writing something on it. She handed it to you with a smirk.

"You know what, rookie, how bout this?" She giggled, sitting back down and telling her stories. You stuffed the paper in your pocket, smiling slightly.

Ela- Elzbieta Bosak

You coated the ornament with a silver, and doused it in glitter and sparkle. Elzbieta laughed as she stroked her brush, making an elegant heart on her globe.

"Alright, now we have to have hooks on it," she grabbed a green paperclip, bending into a hook, and mending the bottom to attach to the center of the clip.

"Now," She mended the bottom to be straight, and put it through the ornament's hole, then bending the bottom again. Elzbieta smiled at you, you grabbed a paperclip, doing the exact thing she did and put the hook on the ornament.

"Perfect!" She laughed, taking a sip of her spiked eggnog.

"How many left do we have to do?" You asked, also taking a sip of the eggnog. She bursted into fit of laughter.

"Do you want really want to know?"

"I mean—yes! Of c-course?"

"Alright then, about," she pulled a two boxes of ornaments from under the table.

"178?" She read the boxes again, but you were too shocked to say anything.

"Oh, I meant 200."