Fields (Twitch)

You grabbed Emmanuelle's (Twitch) wrist, gently dragging her through the green forest that divided the Pichon land and your land, the Flament plantation (let's pretend your last name is Flament).

Your brother discouraged you from visiting the 'other side', but you never understood why. Your father was strict about the other plantation, he said your were too young to understand. He told you that you would know by the age of 12, but for now, you had to wait.

Olivier once caught you with Emmanuelle, and scolded you for inviting the 'enemy'. Her mother grounded her for a week or two, but soon enough there was a way to communicate.

Emmanuelle would visit you in the forest that divided the two plantations, at exactly 12:00 in the afternoon on Sundays. Sunday's were never busy anyway.

"This is what I found, look!" You exclaimed with glee, Emmanuelle giggling at the pile of small critters and bugs. She picked up a small snail, examining it with eyes as starlights.

"(Y/N), do you hear that?" It fell silent. Just an unfamiliar rustle only to be caused by something big.

"Oh crud," you whispered, your eyes flickering around to see anything in the trees. A shadow loomed in front of you. It stayed there.

"(Y/N), I told you to get away from them," a deep voice growled. It was your brother, and you feared him. Emmanuelle glanced at you, slowly bending over to grab a pile of wet dirt.

"Girl, go," Olivier demanded, coming out of the darkness. You shook your head in sadness, and looked over to see no one there, and then your heard a shrill scream of your brother.

You gasped as you saw Emmanuelle throw dirt at Olivier, his orange hair tousled and scrambled with mud.

"RUN!" You screamed as Emmanuelle dragged you into the Pichon plantation, only looking back to see Olivier chase you two down with rage.

Your heart was pounding at the sight of him, but Emmanuelle reminded you to have fun with a look in her eyes. She flashed a smile as you silently panicked.

"I know where to hide, but ya gotta run fast!" And then she let go, dashing towards a large barn. You begged her to hold your hand but she laughed. Your legs ached, but soon the barn was close.

You followed her through the tall grass and she led you to a large cabinet, and shoved you in the cabinet before hiding in it herself.

She laughed quietly in the humid box, but it stopped when she heard the heavy boots on the cobble.

"Oh shit, (Y/N)."

"Hey, that's a bad word!"

"I heard my dad say it once"-

"I GOTCHA," Olivier screamed as he slammed the cabinet door open. Flinging his arms at you, and laughing in victory.

"OH SHIT."

"DONT SAY THAT!"

Woop woop I wrote this in 26 minutes.