Kissing Scene (Taemin)

I'm back with a Taemin oneshot XD

This story is dedicated to taemlie18 whose love for Lee Taemin cannot be compared to anyone else :)

-----------

Don’t freak out. Calm down. Take a deep breath…

She had been telling herself those words over and over again but her heart just wouldn't calm down.

She stood up hoping it would help but just to sit back down because her knees were shaking and she couldn’t even stand up straight.

"Miss Kim," someone said which made her turn towards the door where a middle age man motioned for her to follow him. "Over here please."

Kim Jiae is nervous. And nerves could really be a bad thing. It could sometimes force you to make a fool of yourself or it could make you look stupid and lose your head. She doesn’t need those nerves to ruin her special day. Nope. She will never let that happen. It’s the most special day of her life and she didn’t want to look stupid in front of her ultimate bias: Lee Taemin.

“Hello,” he said while taking her hand for a hand shake. "I'm Lee Taemin."

She couldn’t say anything at first. She gaped at him trying to convince herself she wasn’t dreaming. When she finally gained her wits back she said, “I know… I mean… I'm a fan so yeah. Of course you know it but… oh crap. I just ruined our first meeting didn't I?"

Taemin laughed. "No, no, not at all. I just realized you're a blabbermouth."

Crap. Maybe he hates noisy people. "Are you disappointed?" she asked.

"Not at all. It's actually the opposite. You’re funny. I like you."

L-like? Did Taemin just say he likes her? "Don't say that. I might actually believe it," she said which earned another laugh from him.

"You didn’t tell me your name yet," he said reminding her to introduce herself.

"Oh yeah, right. Sorry I could be really stupid sometimes. No, scratch that. I'm stupid most of the time and especially when I’m nervous."

"You're nervous?"

"I’m freaking out."

Who wouldn't be freaking out after learning that she was about to meet Lee Taemin? She had a whole list of things she was planning to tell him once she meets him.

It's so nice to finally meet you.

I think you're a really great dancer.

But instead her first words to him were nothing but crap. Their first meeting was a disaster and it was all because of her.

--------------------------

Lee Taemin is a great dancer. And those awesome moves and amazing vocals were the exact reason why the stories were created. And because of those stories Jiae was given a once and a lifetime chance to meet her bias.

The first time she heard the news she was ecstatic. She received a message from SM entertainment saying they wanted to make one of her stories into a drama. And of course Taemin will be the lead actor.

And so she went to Seoul with a nervous heart. Being given the chance to work with Lee Taemin was like a dream come true for her.

But things started to go wrong once the filming started. She tried to convince herself that it was just pure acting. However, just watching Taemin acting out his parts with some other girl, is painful enough.  It hurts to see her bias with another girl.