PROLOGUE

It's all fun and games until things turn around and the target is you.

Kierran Manzano has been chasing Marius Santíre for the long time- having full time crush on him since high school, Marius being the cold silent type who ignore Kierran woos for him, Until one day- he snapped.

"I really like you! I really do..."

Kierran pleaded to the tall man infront of him- He was 18 at that time, While Marius is 20.

Marius, A Senior High student- he studied 11th year twice because he had a serious disease that need to be treated for a year.

He's on his last year now and soon- He will be on college, pursuing his career or something.

Kierran, A 18 year old. He's really dumb and can't even get things right. He intend to become a Librarian one day and so, He's still on 11th year because- he decided to stop studying too when Marius is out for one year.

He really loud and like pursuing Marius with some letters and flowers and something like that, But Marius is either- Ignore it. Or throw it away when Kierran is not looking.

"Ma-Marius! Please-"

Kierran got shocked when Marius suddenly pushed him away, As then, he fell down on his butt as he stared at Marius in shock.

Marius stood over there with anger and disgust in his eyes as he spat out some words that gonna hurt Kierran forever..

"Shut the fuck up! Stop your bullshit will you? Stop on chasing me and fucking stop being close to me- I don't like you, Okay?! No one will ever like someone small and disgusting like you! Never talk to me again and so, getting near to me, I don't wanna see your existence- You disgust me."

He said in disgust and hatred around his words- He then, turn around and started walking away as Kierran sat on the floor with fear and tears on his eyes...

No one see them since he followed Marius over the backyard and everyone is inside the school..

He stood up and wipe off the dirt on his pants- he was shivering and tears continuously pour down his small face..

He then looked at the way where Marius went and he smiled...

"I really like you, I really do.. I think it's time for me to stop being so annoying to you, I'm sorry.."

Kierran whispered as he was shivering and crying as he felt so pity on himself- he hated being dumb for years..

He continued studying until he graduated High school but then- He didn't have a chance to go to college due to poverty which is his main problem, His parents can't afford it because their budget is only for food and house bills.

He become a Librarian as he wished to be, He never know what happened to Marius then but it's traumatized him to see him again-His cheerful loud personality changed into a shy silent and concious one after that.

But the chase has just begun.

PROLOGUE.

I'm back once again to spread my evilness and sins to all of you.

I'm kinda- getting less and less making some s*x scenes because I want to focus more on their love scene but the choice depends on me and my fingers!

I hope you enjoy.