#6

-KIERRAN-

I woke up once again realizing that everything was never a dream, I really wanted to get out of here and hide somewhere..

I tried my best to remove the shackles on my feet but I wouldn't even move..

I sat back at the floor, inhaling and exhaling- I wanted to go home! I don't want to be here!

I look around to see anything that can unlock the padlock but I found nothing aside the bedsheet and all those beautiful jars..

I'm starting to overthink and all- Marius isn't even here! What if I got stucked here and died? Oh god- I-I can't!

The shackles on my one feet is long enough to reach the bathroom, I will kill myself if I can't get out of here!

No one knows that...that I'm sometimes get a little suicidal when I can't seem to get out of a place or situation.

The bed have a wood that been carved beautifully on the ceilings, it was reachable for me and without any thinking- I shakily grabbed the blanket on the bed and tied it on the wood..

I tied the blanket on my neck and inhaled deeply, my mind is panicking and I can't seem to function correctly- I don't know what to do..

I'm about to jump off the bed when the door open- revealing a smilling Marius with flowers in his hand- He stared at me for a while before he throw the flower away from him as he rushed toward to me, jumping up the bed as he removed the knot of blanket in my neck..

"What..What are you doing?!"

He screamed and I started crying-crying because I felt so scared that I have no choice of what to do..

He hugged me tight as he caressed my hair- I also felt that the shackles on my feet unlocked as it was removed on my feet..

"I'm terrified..I almost lost you.."

He said with such a panic and shock on his voice, I continue crying repeating the words that I wanted to go home and get out of here..

"I wanna go home..huhuhu.."

I cried in such a childish way as I wanted to become normal like I used to- Marius ignored my plea, As he continue to caresses my back and hair as I continue  sobbing..

"I'm sorry Baby, but I really wouldn't let you go.."

He said in such soft voice as I felt so tired and falling asleep once again.

#6